Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 14th 2004, 10:19 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
just checking you are awake today....

nundle... and you scare easy?!!!!

Not in normal life. Just where your exploits are concerned

Mind you, being called a flower pot girl is nearly as upsetting. Do I strike you as a flowery kind of girl?!
Old Sep 14th 2004, 10:20 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

dare I even ask what fossicking is?

Scrabbling about for precious stones, gold and the like.
Old Sep 14th 2004, 10:23 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by bundy
Scrabbling about for precious stones, gold and the like.
Nundle does look like quite interesting... one of those places that look really pretty but obviously has a strong community when you scratch the surface.... I always wonder how people can live in places like that 24/7... but then I am used to cities.... different breed
Old Sep 14th 2004, 10:24 pm
She's a bird, you know

Nundle does look like quite interesting... one of those places that look really pretty but obviously has a strong community when you scratch the surface.... I always wonder how people can live in places like that 24/7... but then I am used to cities.... different breed
I'm a country girl you see. Don't much like cities.

Nundle is a mad place, totally unique. Life revolves around the pub though, which is always a good thing.
Old Sep 14th 2004, 10:25 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Not in normal life. Just where your exploits are concerned

Mind you, being called a flower pot girl is nearly as upsetting. Do I strike you as a flowery kind of girl?!
i am actually a very sweet and kind and gentle young man....

no you strike me as young woman blossoming and growing into a rose....
Old Sep 14th 2004, 10:28 pm
She's a bird, you know

i am actually a very sweet and kind and gentle young man....

no you strike me as young woman blossoming and growing into a rose....

Whatever you say Joe, whatever you say.

Have you been asking Bix and G for sweet-talking tips?! Roses have thorns remember.....
Old Sep 14th 2004, 10:32 pm
The 5th Amendment

Whatever you say Joe, whatever you say.

Have you been asking Bix and G for sweet-talking tips?! Roses have thorns remember.....
nah i am always this silver tongued....

I know.. why else do you think i said rose?!!! lol
Old Sep 14th 2004, 10:33 pm
She's a bird, you know

nah i am always this silver tongued....

I know.. why else do you think i said rose?!!! lol
I think we should leave your tongue out of it Joe. I'm here on my own remember....
Old Sep 14th 2004, 10:34 pm
The 5th Amendment

I think we should leave your tongue out of it Joe. I'm here on my own remember....
there we go again.. bundy always thinking i am being a perv...

ok.. gift of the gab, charming, blah blah.....
Old Sep 14th 2004, 10:35 pm
She's a bird, you know

there we go again.. bundy always thinking i am being a perv...

ok.. gift of the gab, charming, blah blah.....
One person's charm is another person's reason to call the police Joe
Old Sep 14th 2004, 10:40 pm
The 5th Amendment

One person's charm is another person's reason to call the police Joe
sometimes this place sucks.
Old Sep 14th 2004, 10:42 pm
She's a bird, you know

sometimes this place sucks.
But not all the time.

Let's change the subject.

Can't think of one.
Old Sep 14th 2004, 10:52 pm
The 5th Amendment

But not all the time.

Let's change the subject.

Can't think of one.
thought of one yet?
Old Sep 14th 2004, 10:53 pm
She's a bird, you know

thought of one yet?

Nope. You completely threw me.
Old Sep 14th 2004, 10:57 pm
She's a bird, you know

You ok Joe?

Last edited by bundy; Sep 14th 2004 at 11:01 pm.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.