Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 14th 2004, 9:38 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by bundy
I'm glad you noticed how grown up I am Joe. It's all true.

Economics? When were we talking about economics?
heh heh u know!!!

and also politics....
Old Sep 14th 2004, 9:47 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
heh heh u know!!!

and also politics....

Oh yes lol!

So, what shall we talk about today? The Industrial Revolution? Astrophysics? Quantum mechanics?
Old Sep 14th 2004, 9:50 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Oh yes lol!

So, what shall we talk about today? The Industrial Revolution? Astrophysics? Quantum mechanics?
hmm ladies first.. u pick....
Old Sep 14th 2004, 9:52 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

hmm ladies first.. u pick....

If G were here, he would doubtless make some comment about astrophysics and heavenly bodies.....
Old Sep 14th 2004, 9:53 pm
The 5th Amendment

If G were here, he would doubtless make some comment about astrophysics and heavenly bodies.....

are yes but when we have an angel in our midst, are you surprised?
Old Sep 14th 2004, 9:57 pm
She's a bird, you know

are yes but when we have an angel in our midst, are you surprised?

Old Sep 14th 2004, 9:59 pm
She's a bird, you know

So, only a couple of days left then Joe
Old Sep 14th 2004, 10:02 pm
The 5th Amendment

So, only a couple of days left then Joe
yep but have to be all sensible as meeting after meeting...!

then copius amounts of alcohol....
Old Sep 14th 2004, 10:04 pm
She's a bird, you know

yep but have to be all sensible as meeting after meeting...!

then copius amounts of alcohol....
Being sensible....let us know how that works out for you Joe!

Does that mean we'll return to our quiet little crap thread once you go, and Bix and G will come back and play?
Old Sep 14th 2004, 10:06 pm
The 5th Amendment

Being sensible....let us know how that works out for you Joe!

Does that mean we'll return to our quiet little crap thread once you go, and Bix and G will come back and play?
was thinking of doinga diary on the forum

My DXB Diary by joseph.creative aged 31 and three quarters...

ahh have I scared away Bix and G? or is it the BO? lol
Old Sep 14th 2004, 10:09 pm
She's a bird, you know

was thinking of doinga diary on the forum

My DXB Diary by joseph.creative aged 31 and three quarters...

ahh have I scared away Bix and G? or is it the BO? lol
A diary could be scary. We would be subjected to all the worrying things you're likely to get up to.

Not sure what's happening with Bix and G. I suspect a plot of some sort. Not my BO - I'm as fresh as a daisy thanks very much.
Old Sep 14th 2004, 10:12 pm
The 5th Amendment

A diary could be scary. We would be subjected to all the worrying things you're likely to get up to.

Not sure what's happening with Bix and G. I suspect a plot of some sort. Not my BO - I'm as fresh as a daisy thanks very much.
there would be 2 versions: PG and the real one!!! lol

hmmm plot... or maybe they have been troll knapped?

Hmm Daisy the Cow or Daisy the Flower pot girl?
Old Sep 14th 2004, 10:14 pm
She's a bird, you know

there would be 2 versions: PG and the real one!!! lol

hmmm plot... or maybe they have been troll knapped?

Hmm Daisy the Cow or Daisy the Flower pot girl?
You calling me a cow????!!!!!!

I'll stick to the PG version. I scare easily
Old Sep 14th 2004, 10:17 pm
The 5th Amendment

You calling me a cow????!!!!!!

I'll stick to the PG version. I scare easily
just checking you are awake today....

nundle... and you scare easy?!!!!
Old Sep 14th 2004, 10:18 pm
The 5th Amendment

dare I even ask what fossicking is?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.