Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 15th 2004, 12:13 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Ah Bundy, you did it again!

Well done!
Old Sep 15th 2004, 12:15 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Simone
Ah Bundy, you did it again!

Well done!

Yep, chased them all away. Not much of an achievement because I was bored here on my own until you turned up!

How's life Simone?
Old Sep 15th 2004, 12:19 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
ANd then there was you and I, G. Can you handle it?
Doh!!!

Looks like I left too early....again

G
Old Sep 15th 2004, 12:20 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Doh!!!

Looks like I left too early....again

G

Ah yes, but now it's me and Simone. Joe's gone out.

Ho-hum. What shall we do to amuse ourselves then?
Old Sep 15th 2004, 12:22 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Ah yes, but now it's me and Simone. Joe's gone out.

Ho-hum. What shall we do to amuse ourselves then?

I'm outnumbered.

Can't handle two of you :scared:

G
Old Sep 15th 2004, 12:26 am
She's a bird, you know

I'm outnumbered.

Can't handle two of you :scared:

G
I think Simone's gone again. Just me and you then G.
Old Sep 15th 2004, 12:28 am
Bitter and twisted

I think Simone's gone again. Just me and you then G.
That's even more scary

Still won't let me send you or Simone any Karma.

Says I've got to 'spread it around a bit'

G
Old Sep 15th 2004, 12:30 am
She's a bird, you know

That's even more scary

Still won't let me send you or Simone any Karma.

Says I've got to 'spread it around a bit'

G

Me too. I blitzed some newbies before (always a thankless task )

All mouth and no trousers eh G.
Old Sep 15th 2004, 12:34 am
Bitter and twisted

Me too. I blitzed some newbies before (always a thankless task )

All mouth and no trousers eh G.
My computer is sooo slow today. I can't come back woth any quick repartee.

I'm not wearing any trousers.
I'm typing Naked

G
Old Sep 15th 2004, 12:36 am
She's a bird, you know

My computer is sooo slow today. I can't come back woth any quick repartee.

I'm not wearing any trousers.
I'm typing Naked

G
There we go....tea all over the screen.

All kinds of distressing mental images occuring.

Think of the neighbours G. :scared:
Old Sep 15th 2004, 12:36 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, chased them all away. Not much of an achievement because I was bored here on my own until you turned up!

How's life Simone?
Good good...

My friends boyfriends just called about this weekend(they're coming up from Bunbury). Jess(my friend) wanted to maybe go to this:
http://www.namaska.com/welcome.htm

It's not really our music(none of us, we like bands), but Jess is a bit of a 'hippy' . Anyway, seems quiet a good thing, 40% of entry fee goes to charity. Peace is always a good thing(not sure about this prayer though!!).
I'd probably be nearly impossible to go to Teresa's bbq (starts at 12noon on Sunday) if we do go... So will think about it. They're also fine if we do somthing else... We'll see..

SO. How's you mum???????
Old Sep 15th 2004, 12:38 am
Bitter and twisted

There we go....tea all over the screen.

All kinds of distressing mental images occuring.

Think of the neighbours G. :scared:
Hi Simone.

I haven't got any neighbours.
My office is in between my bathroom and bedroom and I kind of got waylaid on here

G
Old Sep 15th 2004, 12:39 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Simone
Good good...

My friends boyfriends just called about this weekend(they're coming up from Bunbury). Jess(my friend) wanted to maybe go to this:
http://www.namaska.com/welcome.htm

It's not really our music(none of us, we like bands), but Jess is a bit of a 'hippy' . Anyway, seems quiet a good thing, 40% of entry fee goes to charity. Peace is always a good thing(not sure about this prayer though!!).
I'd probably be nearly impossible to go to Teresa's bbq (starts at 12noon on Sunday) if we do go... So will think about it. They're also fine if we do somthing else... We'll see..

SO. How's you mum???????
Very new age. Could be fun though!

My mum is fine....we think. The consultant was actually really pleased with her. Her tumour has shrunk even more and should now be totally inactive. He was a bit concerned about her back too - they're giving her 2 weeks and if it doesn't get better she'll have to have some more tests just to check it's not more cancer on the bone.

But she sounded a lot better on the phone last night, so it's a big relief
Old Sep 15th 2004, 12:40 am
She's a bird, you know

Hi Simone.

I haven't got any neighbours.
My office is in between my bathroom and bedroom and I kind of got waylaid on here

G
I'm still struggling with the mental image G. Aren't you cold?
Old Sep 15th 2004, 12:42 am
Bitter and twisted

I'm still struggling with the mental image G. Aren't you cold?
Hey!!!!

What do you think I look like????

Anyway I'm dressed now. Things were shrinking

G

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.