Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 15th 2004, 1:13 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Bix
What has B's brain to do with it ?
Quite a lot I think

G
Old Sep 15th 2004, 1:14 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Don't be too rude with your reply G or B will sulk again

LOL! Wasn't rude. I was just thinking that maybe it was something relating to the more mature male population which, being but young and female, I wouldn't get
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Simone
Wasn't a coach something that was used in the olden days????

It's what you sat on during the "interview"
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Quite a lot I think

G
Attracted to my mighty brain are you G????!!!!!
Old Sep 15th 2004, 1:16 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
LOL! Wasn't rude. I was just thinking that maybe it was something relating to the more mature male population which, being but young and female, I wouldn't get
You could if you play your cards right

G
She's a bird, you know

You could if you play your cards right

G

I always was crap at cards....
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Mmm...interesting.....usually the saying is Young and Nubile.....or do you have a problem in that area ?
Old Sep 15th 2004, 1:17 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Arghh, computer is slow
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bix
Mmm...interesting.....usually the saying is Young and Nubile.....or do you have a problem in that area ?

I'll let others be the judge of that Bixie
Bitter and twisted

Attracted to my mighty brain are you G????!!!!!
Indeed

G
She's a bird, you know

Arghh, computer is slow
It seems to be the site SImone....
Old Sep 15th 2004, 1:18 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Arghh, computer is slow
Was you answering yesterdays post ?
She's a bird, you know

Indeed

G
Shame it's diminishing while the rest of me expands then!
Bix
da Bonehead

I'll let others be the judge of that Bixie
So how many "others" are there ?
Old Sep 15th 2004, 1:19 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bix
So how many "others" are there ?
BIX!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.