Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 7th 2004, 1:25 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
hmm so maybe is bundy bird that is the smut!!!! hmm me thinks yes but only as I want to keep my sweet and innocent look!

You calling me common???
Old Sep 7th 2004, 1:28 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by bundy
You calling me common???
na.. usually the posh birds that act sweet in real life and then act like absolute [insert any words of choice here] when they can get away with it!

now am beggin here.. need 1 more point to reach 100 karma and wanna seee what happens!
Old Sep 7th 2004, 1:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Stewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Grayling
She offered her honour
he honoured her offer
and all night long
was honour and offer

G
Old Sep 7th 2004, 1:29 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

She offered her honour
he honoured her offer
and all night long
was honour and offer

G
Thought you were Bixie for a minute with one of his little ditties (I said 'ditties')
Old Sep 7th 2004, 1:31 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Thought you were Bixie for a minute with one of his little ditties (I said 'ditties')
Bix=Pasties

Need food back later.

G
BE Enthusiast

Stewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the rough

now am beggin here.. need 1 more point to reach 100 karma and wanna seee what happens!
Oh! Go on then......what's happened?
She's a bird, you know

na.. usually the posh birds that act sweet in real life and then act like absolute [insert any words of choice here] when they can get away with it!

Yeah, dead posh me

Ask someone else to give you karma! I've exhausted my supplies!
Old Sep 7th 2004, 1:32 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Stewie
Oh! Go on then......what's happened?
wweeehhheyyyyy.... 2 blocks!

nice one Stewie....
Old Sep 7th 2004, 1:33 am
She's a bird, you know

Bix=Pasties

Need food back later.

G

Typical man....
Old Sep 7th 2004, 1:34 am
The 5th Amendment

Yeah, dead posh me
erm who thinks she is?

product of a sixth form private school with loads of blokes around.
hmm it does explain a bit!!! lol
Old Sep 7th 2004, 1:35 am
She's a bird, you know

And where is Bix? He hasn't been here for days....Shall we send out a search party?
Old Sep 7th 2004, 1:36 am
She's a bird, you know

erm who thinks she is?

product of a sixth form private school with loads of blokes around.
hmm it does explain a bit!!! lol

Oh I'm a product of soooo much more than that
Old Sep 7th 2004, 1:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Typical man....
Even HE men like me and G need the odd jam butty
Old Sep 7th 2004, 1:38 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Stewie
Even HE men like me and G need the odd jam butty
I'm just on water today....forgot to bring anything with me and the sarnie man failed to turn up
Old Sep 7th 2004, 1:40 am
BE Enthusiast

and the sarnie man failed to turn up
Typical man....oh! Sorry, your'e supposed to say that

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.