Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 7th 2004, 1:00 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by bundy
Since when were smilies included under the umbrella of punctuation? If anything, they are a misuse of punctuation.

I'll be more careful with my sudden ejaculations in future.

G
Old Sep 7th 2004, 1:02 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling

G
LOL! You do that G! This thread is bizarre - from smut to grammar in a few short posts.
Old Sep 7th 2004, 1:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Stewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the rough

G
Especially if it's under bundy's umbrella
Old Sep 7th 2004, 1:05 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stewie
Especially if it's under bundy's umbrella

Or involves anything rubber
Old Sep 7th 2004, 1:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Stewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the rough

Are you outside clinic 4A again?
Old Sep 7th 2004, 1:10 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

how is the duck now ?

has he been to the clinic yet!!! lol
Old Sep 7th 2004, 1:12 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
how is the duck now ?

has he been to the clinic yet!!! lol

I don't have a duck - at least, not the last time I looked. Nothing rubber (or plastic) about me
Old Sep 7th 2004, 1:13 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

LOL! You do that G! This thread is bizarre - from smut to grammar in a few short posts.
Yes I'll make an effort with my grammar. Don't want to be on the recieving end of Bundy's tongue again

G
Old Sep 7th 2004, 1:15 am
She's a bird, you know

Yes I'll make an effort with my grammar. Don't want to be on the recieving end of Bundy's tongue again

G
Are you quite sure? Once in a lifetime opportunity? No? Ok then
Old Sep 7th 2004, 1:18 am
Bitter and twisted

Doh!!!

Seems I was a bit premature

G
Old Sep 7th 2004, 1:18 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

appararently the black widow spider eats her mate after sex....
Old Sep 7th 2004, 1:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Don't want to be on the recieving end of Bundy's tongue again

G
Again? You lucky G
Old Sep 7th 2004, 1:22 am
She's a bird, you know

LOL!

.....and back to the smut. I think we've found the common denominator here!

Just don't say I didn't offer G
Old Sep 7th 2004, 1:24 am
The 5th Amendment

LOL!

hmm so maybe is bundy bird that is the smut!!!! hmm me thinks yes but only as I want to keep my sweet and innocent look!
Old Sep 7th 2004, 1:25 am
Bitter and twisted

LOL!

She offered her honour
he honoured her offer
and all night long
was honour and offer

G

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.