Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 9th 2004, 3:28 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by bundy
You should feel no need to hold back on your smutty comments now that you are such an *involved* participant in this thread (note I avoided using the word member there )
Very well done Bundy - good restraint
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Hope he didn't get up this evening working "overtime"
nooooo
There'd be serious problems, seeing his colleague is a he....

Anyway. I was hoping for an offer to warm me up. Never mind. I'll just freeze. Oh wait, maybe I should go to bed too
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Right boys and girls....and Joe. I'm off home. May wander back on later, but it's khai-bo tonight, so I may not.
Old Sep 9th 2004, 3:31 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Right boys and girls....and Joe. I'm off home. May wander back on later, but it's khai-bo tonight, so I may not.
so does that now mean i have a special place in ur heart and mind!?

ok... so 478posts and 154 karma in 3 weeks is not good goign then ?

hmm and still seen as a newbie....
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Oh buggrit. We've nearly made it to 500 pages. I'll stick around.
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mairi&Chris
eeeerrrrrrrrr - that SHOULD be me ....

but then I've never been known to do the sensible thing, so why break the habit of a lifetime ?

PS. just off to fill up the red wine glass
Very good!

Old Sep 9th 2004, 3:32 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
so does that now mean i have a special place in ur heart and mind!?

ok... so 478posts and 154 karma in 3 weeks is not good goign then ?

hmm and still seen as a newbie....
You're still a little upstart here Joe. Got to prove you have stamina to become part of the old school. You're well on your way though
Old Sep 9th 2004, 3:33 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

You're still a little upstart here Joe. Got to prove you have stamina to become part of the old school. You're well on your way though
and also not get fired!

so u see me as a little boy playing in a sweetshop?
Old Sep 9th 2004, 3:33 am
She's a bird, you know

and also not get fired!

What, with your hair?
Old Sep 9th 2004, 3:34 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Oh buggrit. We've nearly made it to 500 pages. I'll stick around.
Excellent .... was just about to suggest the same. We need your special talents !!!!

Oh no! I have to up in 6 1/2 hours ..... oh b****r it - tomorrow's friday !
Old Sep 9th 2004, 3:34 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Mairi&Chris
Excellent .... was just about to suggest the same. We need your special talents !!!!

Oh no! I have to up in 6 1/2 hours ..... oh b****r it tomorrow's friday !

Come along Mairi. We all have to make sacrifices here
Old Sep 9th 2004, 3:37 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

and also not get fired!

yes

And Mairi: called Natascha, I'm not going out tommorrow. Had a good chat though. She was invited to Jill's, but wasn't sure she was allowed with her son. She doesn't have a babysitter.
She really wants to come though.

And Saturday she can't come, was very dissapointed.
I told her about Teresa's bbq, but she wants an invitation first (which I understand..)
The 5th Amendment

What, with your hair?
well it is meant to make me more attractrive to the opposite sex so I have no problems....

hmm now where are those strawberry caramels?
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Simone
yes

And Mairi: called Natascha, I'm not going out tommorrow. Had a good chat though. She was invited to Jill's, but wasn't sure she was allowed with her son. She doesn't have a babysitter.
She really wants to come though.

And Saturday she can't come, was very dissapointed.
I told her about Teresa's bbq, but she wants an invitation first (which I understand..)
What's this? Diary corner?
Old Sep 9th 2004, 3:38 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Come along Mairi. We all have to make sacrifices here
sacrificing now the things I do for the crap thread (and a(nother) glass of red wine - I've run out of choclate port - anybody wanna make a contribution ? )

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.