Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 20th 2004, 1:42 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Simone
Ah yes, that was it!

Smarty Kuhn!

It will always sound silly, cos my mothers name sounds/is german(even though nobody remembers if there was/when there was a german in the family!

One of my other pets... Muffin Kuhn.

I could go on and on....
Chooks:
Honey
Peg
Brownie
Whitie
Whiteone
Fluffy
Stripey
Jan, Feb, March April etc (there were 12 chicks)

Ducks:
Margerine
Snip

Rabbits:
Smarty, Blacky, Snuggles, Nijntje, Pebbles, Stampertje

Guinea Pig: starlight

Goats: KFC, Red(rooster), Billy

Hamsters: Stoffer and Blik (dustpan and brush )

Can't think of any names for Bob (but I guess the above proves I'm not creative!!)

Dutch words sound much smuttier than english ones

Are you going to teach Bundy to speak Dutch?

G
Old Sep 20th 2004, 1:43 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Well hello Simone! How's the job?

You had a duck called Margerine? Why?

We had three goats on the sheep station, named Vegemite, Goat That Barks Like a Dog and The Other Goat.

And yes, Dutch words do sound smutty. Teach me something innocent that sounds really smutty.
Old Sep 20th 2004, 1:45 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Now, those should keep you lot going for a while...

In the morning~(oh wait, never mind..) tommorrow evening I'll post the second lot of names(this was only half)

Old Sep 20th 2004, 1:45 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
Picking holly for strategic placement.

That means I'll be in New England too, since I am squeezing into your suitcase. Are you sure Mrs G won't mind?
She won't know until we get there

G
Old Sep 20th 2004, 1:47 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
She won't know until we get there

G
What a pleasant surprise that will be! Me bursting forth from your Samsonite
Old Sep 20th 2004, 1:52 am
Bitter and twisted

What a pleasant surprise that will be! Me bursting forth from your Samsonite
My samsonite

Ooooerrr!

G
Old Sep 20th 2004, 1:53 am
She's a bird, you know

My samsonite

Ooooerrr!

G

Is it of Samsonian proportions and strength then G?
Old Sep 20th 2004, 1:55 am
She's a bird, you know

And does that make me Delilah?

(cue Tom Jones)
Old Sep 20th 2004, 1:57 am
Bitter and twisted

Is it of Samsonian proportions and strength then G?
Sometimes

G
Old Sep 20th 2004, 1:58 am
She's a bird, you know

Sometimes

G

But does it have a useful extending section to make it easy to pull?

Old Sep 20th 2004, 2:01 am
Bitter and twisted

But does it have a useful extending section to make it easy to pull?

What DOES go on in your mind Bundy

G
Old Sep 20th 2004, 2:03 am
She's a bird, you know

What DOES go on in your mind Bundy

G
Not a lot generally. I simply enjoy the thrill of chasing smut.

And whaddya mean? What was wrong with that? I don't have a Samsonite, but my Carlton has an extendable section and soft sides.
Old Sep 20th 2004, 2:04 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Well hello Simone! How's the job?
Very well thankyou. Easy!

You had a duck called Margerine? Why?

We had three goats on the sheep station, named Vegemite, Goat That Barks Like a Dog and The Other Goat.
lol

Margerine was that colour when it was a duckling
Snip had a black snip on it's head

And yes, Dutch words do sound smutty. Teach me something innocent that sounds really smutty.
Ehhhh.... (didn't I say I am not creative, have no memory, and of course am innocent and naive)

Old Sep 20th 2004, 2:06 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Simone

Ehhhh.... (didn't I say I am not creative, have no memory, and of course am innocent and naive)

Oh, of course. Forgot for a moment there
Old Sep 20th 2004, 2:08 am
Bitter and twisted

Oh, of course. Forgot for a moment there
Have to go now.
Fishing tonight.

Catch you all tomorrow

G

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.