Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Oct 12th 2004, 2:10 pm
Failed Expat ;-)

NJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Bob
not bad odds then *l*
you know if clamity is in goal?
Probably not, unless they are resting Robinson. No seriously, I think they are playing the same team as Saturday, with either Hargreaves or Wright-Phillips playing instead of Beckham, and Owen captain.
Old Oct 12th 2004, 2:52 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dbickle
Probably not, unless they are resting Robinson. No seriously, I think they are playing the same team as Saturday, with either Hargreaves or Wright-Phillips playing instead of Beckham, and Owen captain.
Jubbly, be alright if WP takes the spot, not sure bout owen as gaffer tho...
Old Oct 12th 2004, 4:23 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
I could, but I wanna see the love come my way first so can return to 'em first, but then again, if I don't get any tomorrow, I'll send you some mate
a sneaky hit will not harm, nearly everyone's in bed, so nobody will know, and by the time you're back on line you'll be charged up again

Here is my latest failure of a prediction England 3-0 winners, I think db just about got the spelling right of Azerbajain or what ever

Walla
Old Oct 13th 2004, 2:28 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by walla1

Here is my latest failure of a prediction England 3-0 winners, I think db just about got the spelling right of Azerbajain or what ever

Walla
You get the score right, I'll hit ya some karma
Old Oct 13th 2004, 2:32 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
It's a deal, however I'm shite at predictions

Walla
Old Oct 13th 2004, 2:32 am
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bob
So this is where the match gossip is ... and I assumed it'd be in "The Lounge" ...

(edit) I meant The Locker Room, OBviously ...
Old Oct 13th 2004, 3:07 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
So this is where the match gossip is ... and I assumed it'd be in "The Lounge" ...

(edit) I meant The Locker Room, OBviously ...
hehe
Naaa....this is just where we normally catch upo with people, but it's been quite lately as people are busy with other things, so had to have something to talk about
How's things going? And what takes you to Oz right?
Old Oct 13th 2004, 1:10 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Hmmm....still very quiet in here...
and still not getting karma..oh well...

So anyone got anything planned for the weekend?
Old Oct 13th 2004, 1:13 pm
Failed Expat ;-)

NJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Hmmm....still very quiet in here...
and still not getting karma..oh well...

So anyone got anything planned for the weekend?
Maybe this thread has finally run it's course and the terror thread is the new place to be seen
Old Oct 13th 2004, 1:15 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Maybe this thread has finally run it's course and the terror thread is the new place to be seen
Aye, quite possibly, but then again, that thread is dying out too..well nothing really new today...
Old Oct 13th 2004, 1:20 pm
Failed Expat ;-)

Originally Posted by Bob
Aye, quite possibly, but then again, that thread is dying out too..well nothing really new today...
Has been a pretty quiet day in general, even Balushi was posting some good stuff instead of his usual crap.
Old Oct 13th 2004, 1:40 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Has been a pretty quiet day in general, even Balushi was posting some good stuff instead of his usual crap.
oh really? haven't been following any of that...
and the site being down probably put people off for a while...

So how's ya visa thing going?
Old Oct 13th 2004, 1:43 pm
Failed Expat ;-)

Originally Posted by Bob
oh really? haven't been following any of that...
and the site being down probably put people off for a while...

So how's ya visa thing going?
Still waiting for NOA2 from Vermont. My first notice was dated 1st September, so it should be coming through pretty soon (I hope)
Old Oct 13th 2004, 1:51 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Still waiting for NOA2 from Vermont. My first notice was dated 1st September, so it should be coming through pretty soon (I hope)
sucks to be waiting...so making plans yet?
and you got any kinda work lined up when you get there?

hmmm...i've gotta dash, pick the missus up, catch you later.
Old Oct 13th 2004, 1:58 pm
Failed Expat ;-)

Originally Posted by Bob
sucks to be waiting...so making plans yet?
and you got any kinda work lined up when you get there?

hmmm...i've gotta dash, pick the missus up, catch you later.
We've booked our wedding for April, and I'm out there next month to go talk to the priest and see what other arrangements we can get through, but everything depends on me getting my visa on time at the minute. Anyway you go pick up the missus, don't wanna get you in any trouble. See you later.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.