Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Jun 14th 2004, 4:03 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Bix
Isn't it very noticeable how the skirts are drifting away now Loose has some support.

Mairi is crying in her wine "sorry got to look for plants".
Simone is "very busy" in the library.
Anya - unknown but hiding I guess.
TWT - well shift working perhaps - quiet isn't it ?

Just leaves the Nundle natterbox
Would you like me to stop? It is time for me to go home...
Old Jun 14th 2004, 4:04 am
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Bix
Isn't it very noticeable how the skirts are drifting away now Loose has some support.

Mairi is crying in her wine "sorry got to look for plants".
Simone is "very busy" in the library.
Anya - unknown but hiding I guess.
TWT - well shift working perhaps - quiet isn't it ?

Just leaves the Nundle natterbox
Easy pickings Bix!!

Just got to bundle bundy off and the world is ours!

She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by loose
woman..........brain?.............nope, cant see it!

Must have been looking in the wrong place. Just because your's is in your trousers...
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bundy
Sorry I gotta go cos mummy says I must be home by..........
Old Jun 14th 2004, 4:05 am
She's a bird, you know

Easy pickings Bix!!

Just got to bundle bundy off and the world is ours!

Of course, I could always work late...
Old Jun 14th 2004, 4:06 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Must have been looking in the wrong place. Just because your's is in your trousers...
It is a very well known fact that one must keep the brain warm
Old Jun 14th 2004, 4:06 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by Bix

Actually, I was heading off to kick-boxing, but I might just stick around
Old Jun 14th 2004, 4:07 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by Bix
It is a very well known fact that one must keep the brain warm

Why do you think women have so much hair on their heads?
Re mem mem member

did we touch a nerve on the brain thing??

(I know you're really 10 times brighter than me pal, but we cant let anyone else know that )

Wont keep you any longer, you've probably got some lippy to buy or something.

Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Bix
I've got to sneak out now for a quick pint before my 'other half' gets in and starts 'making demands':scared:

G
She's a bird, you know

did we touch a nerve on the brain thing??

(I know you're really 10 times brighter than me pal, but we cant let anyone else know that )

Wont keep you any longer, you've probably got some lippy to buy or something.

Hmmm. Got to buy some laundry powder so that Mr B can get on with the laundry tomorrow
Old Jun 14th 2004, 4:08 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Actually, I was heading off to kick-boxing, but I might just stick around
Oh no, no, no, no, no, no, no.

Don't let us keep you.

We would feel forever guilty if something happened to you on accout of hanging in here.
Old Jun 14th 2004, 4:08 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by Bix
Oh no, no, no, no, no, no, no.

Don't let us keep you.

We would feel forever guilty if something happened to you on accout of hanging in here.

Like what?
Old Jun 14th 2004, 4:09 am
Re mem mem member

Originally posted by Grayling
I've got to sneak out now for a quick pint before my 'other half' gets in and starts 'making demands':scared:

G

Bit of dutch courage eh G. You keep the little lady happy now mate!

Old Jun 14th 2004, 4:09 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Originally posted by Grayling
Nah! Women can't drive properly in high heels while applying make up

G
Well, G, I CAN!! Much, much better than all those guys driving up the A14 feeling themselves up & picking their noses (ugh, can you imagine the state their steering wheels get into? Crusty *or* *what*, esp. in this hot weather....) :scared:

At least my lippy smells nice, looks cool & none of it gets on the steering wheel.... a huge improvement on most male bodily fluids, I'd say...

Anya.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.