Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Jun 14th 2004, 3:37 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Grayling
Are the women in Australia just as bad drivers as they are in europe?

G

Grayling, Grayling. You've seen the ads, you know full well that women drivers have far fewer accidents
Old Jun 14th 2004, 3:39 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

G
Do they allow them to drive there then ?
Old Jun 14th 2004, 3:40 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by loose
its the bird part thats your achilles heel. You'll never wuite be able to cut it, and therefore will never be a real threat.

And no it doesn't, here it comes............mmmwwwwaa!

mairi - keep drinking keep drinking.

sandra - sorry - not really seen big brother, but I'm sure a bloke will win it!

As my grandmother, champion of women's rights, first ever women to study economics at Cambridge, young widow with 4 children would say, PAH!

You're just scared of me. I'm twice the threat because I know what you lads are thinking and you will never in a million years understand the mind of a woman
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Ah, it just struck me.
Bigger roads in Aus so better chance they will miss
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

G
woudnt like to generalise but me personally i'm a crap driver but at least i admit my failings

spelling edits again!!!

Last edited by Mairi&Chris; Jun 14th 2004 at 3:48 am.
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bundy
Grayling, Grayling. You've seen the ads, you know full well that women drivers have far fewer accidents
Nah! Women can't drive properly in high heels while applying make up

G
Old Jun 14th 2004, 3:41 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by Bix
Ah, it just struck me.
Bigger roads in Aus so better chance they will miss

More chance the birds will be able to get out of the way of the idiot male drivers, you mean
Old Jun 14th 2004, 3:41 am
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Bix
There we have it gals.
You respect G so take heed of his every word here
Remember, I know best
My mentor!!!

When I grow up I'm gonna be just like you!!

HEEERO HEEERO!
Old Jun 14th 2004, 3:42 am
Bix
da Bonehead

I'm twice the threat because I know what you lads are thinking and you will never in a million years understand the mind of a woman
Now we know you are a bluff.

We don't know what we are thinking from one minute to the next.
We are "spontaneous"
Old Jun 14th 2004, 3:42 am
She's a bird, you know

My mentor!!!

When I grow up I'm gonna be just like you!!

HEEERO HEEERO!

Oh no. Then there will be two of you
Old Jun 14th 2004, 3:43 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by Bix
Now we know you are a bluff.

We don't know what we are thinking from one minute to the next.
We are "spontaneous"

That's what you *think*. And that's where you go so, so wrong. You think you're spontaneous, but you boys are so woefully predictable. That's why it's so easy for us birds!
Old Jun 14th 2004, 3:44 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

its the bird part thats your achilles heel. You'll never wuite be able to cut it, and therefore will never be a real threat.

And no it doesn't, here it comes............mmmwwwwaa!

mairi - keep drinking keep drinking.

sandra - sorry - not really seen big brother, but I'm sure a bloke will win it!
well im really meant to be looking at plant websites that OT posted on another thread but keep popping back in here to see what happens and getting hooked.

oops editted for speelling gettingout of control
Old Jun 14th 2004, 3:45 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Do ausralian pubs still ban women from some rooms so men can have 'proper' conversations?

G
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

As my grandmother, champion of women's rights, first ever women to study economics at Cambridge, young widow with 4 children would say, PAH!

You're just scared of me. I'm twice the threat because I know what you lads are thinking and you will never in a million years understand the mind of a woman
Impressive stuff from your grandma - fair play.

However - even women dont understand the mond of a woman. Something to do with make up, shopping, gossiping and as G says, wondering how to drive!!

She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by Mairi&Chris
well im realy ment to be loking at plant websites that ot posed on anther thread but keep pospong back inhere to see what happens and getting hoked.

That's ok Mairi. Just as long as you keep posting to keep us all amused

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.