Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Jun 14th 2004, 4:09 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Grayling
I've got to sneak out now for a quick pint before my 'other half' gets in and starts 'making demands':scared:

G
Go quick G - and have two pints
Old Jun 14th 2004, 4:10 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by anya4oz
Well, G, I CAN!! Much, much better than all those guys driving up the A14 feeling themselves up & picking their noses (ugh, can you imagine the state their steering wheels get into? Crusty *or* *what*, esp. in this hot weather....) :scared:

At least my lippy smells nice, looks cool & none of it gets on the steering wheel.... a huge improvement on most male bodily fluids, I'd say...

Anya.
I had a lipstick once...can't think what happened to it
Old Jun 14th 2004, 4:11 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bundy
Like what?
Well, broken toenail for example
Old Jun 14th 2004, 4:11 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Bix
Well, broken toenail for example

I've broken enough bones not to worry about a toenail
Old Jun 14th 2004, 4:12 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Well, G, I CAN!! Much, much better than all those guys driving up the A14 feeling themselves up & picking their noses (ugh, can you imagine the state their steering wheels get into? Crusty *or* *what*, esp. in this hot weather....) :scared:

At least my lippy smells nice, looks cool & none of it gets on the steering wheel.... a huge improvement on most male bodily fluids, I'd say...

Anya.
Gosh you hold your breath for a long time
Now - dive, dive, dive
Old Jun 14th 2004, 4:12 am
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by bundy
I've broken enough bones not to worry about a toenail
Any of your own though? :scared:
Old Jun 14th 2004, 4:13 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by loose
Any of your own though? :scared:
Both - mine and others!
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Speaking of male bodily fluids........

Best go and top up

G
Re mem mem member

Anya.
Your lippy will look good but you'll have a nose full of bogeys!!

58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Originally posted by Bix
Isn't it very noticeable how the skirts are drifting away now Loose has some support.

Mairi is crying in her wine "sorry got to look for plants".
Simone is "very busy" in the library.
Anya - unknown but hiding I guess.
TWT - well shift working perhaps - quiet isn't it ?

Just leaves the Nundle natterbox
No, I am back from doing my bikini wax while at the same time fixing complex customer tech problem, so that they can now conduct a proper trading floor...

Anya (eyes still watering!)
Old Jun 14th 2004, 4:14 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Well, G, I CAN!! Much, much better than all those guys driving up the A14 feeling themselves up & picking their noses (ugh, can you imagine the state their steering wheels get into? Crusty *or* *what*, esp. in this hot weather....)Anya.
It's really not a problem Anya.
Most of us don't hold the wheel very much as we have phonecalls to make
Old Jun 14th 2004, 4:14 am
Re mem mem member

Originally posted by Grayling
Speaking of male bodily fluids........

Best go and top up

G

Cheers G - enjoy!
Old Jun 14th 2004, 4:15 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by Bix
It's really not a problem Anya.
Most of us don't hold the wheel very much as we have phonecalls to make

...women to ogle, other drivers to carve up, fags to smoke...
Old Jun 14th 2004, 4:16 am
Bix
da Bonehead

No, I am back from doing my bikini wax while at the same time fixing complex customer tech problem, so that they can now conduct a proper trading floor...

Anya (eyes still watering!)
There you go quoting from Womans Weekly again.

Stereotype
Old Jun 14th 2004, 4:17 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Originally posted by loose
Your lippy will look good but you'll have a nose full of bogeys!!

Not at all Loose. Any fule kno that all women have superior types of bogeys that simply melt away, removing the need to pick 'em. A bit like the technology used in self cleaning ovens...

Anya.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.