Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Jun 14th 2004, 10:44 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by MarkMyWords
Without men, women would be helpless. Light bulbs would never get replaced, blown fuses would stay blown, cars would rapidly run out of petrol, oil, tyre air and windscreen washer fluid. The lawn would never get mown, bills would never get paid, bins would never get emptied...

... and yes, that last one was exactly the same as yours, KayCee!

I'm clearly a man then, as I deal with all this stuff (and fix the washing machine )
Old Jun 14th 2004, 10:46 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by KayCee
I never take my other half clothes shopping with me as he hates it and moans - so I'm kind enough to leave him at home!!!!
The moaning is designed to help you make up your mind

G
Old Jun 14th 2004, 10:50 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Grayling
Here's agood quote from a link Simone has just put on another thread.

Thanks Simone you know where your bread is buttered.

G
Yep, thought you'd like it!

Now, shall we start a thread about what all the women here are doing for jobs in Oz?

Old Jun 14th 2004, 10:52 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Simone
Yep, thought you'd like it!

Now, shall we start a thread about what all the women here are doing for jobs in Oz?

I thought that list included all the options!!

G
Old Jun 15th 2004, 12:16 am
Class 2 Guru

Location: Where the stars look very diff-e-rent today... and tomorrow!
MarkMyWords will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by bundy
I'm clearly a man then, as I deal with all this stuff (and fix the washing machine )
Well if you're a man then why are you fighting on the other side?

(Technical update: seems I am getting the "quoted reply" link, it's just not showing the button. Weird. I suspect a female programmer toying with my interface! (sez he, trying to bring it back to the argument at hand))
Old Jun 15th 2004, 12:17 am
Class 2 Guru

Originally posted by Grayling
The moaning is designed to help you make up your mind

G
Yes, it's called "honest criticism"!
Old Jun 15th 2004, 12:30 am
Bitter and twisted

Looks like they've all gone into hiding Mark

Unless it is an ambush:scared:

G
Old Jun 15th 2004, 1:34 am
Forum Regular

KayCee is an unknown quantity at this point

WE're just waiting patiently!!! Just you wait..... (c'mom girls!!)
Old Jun 15th 2004, 1:46 am
Class 2 Guru

WE're just waiting patiently!!! Just you wait..... (c'mom girls!!)
You're out of luck KC, Bundy's been called to an emergency timetabling crisis and Mairi's still sleeping off last night's red wine binge. Ha ha, time to pounce!
Old Jun 15th 2004, 3:08 am
Forum Regular

Yes, Mairi is really funny and helps us girls (I think somehow!!!) Is there nobody to help me fight for the women. C'mom!!!
Old Jun 15th 2004, 3:55 am
Class 2 Guru

Yes, Mairi is really funny and helps us girls (I think somehow!!!) Is there nobody to help me fight for the women. C'mom!!!
It's alright, it seems to have gone quiet on both sides.

Hmmm, hey, you lot haven't all snuck off to make up in private have you?!
Old Jun 15th 2004, 4:02 am
Bitter and twisted

It's because Bundy has to do some work

G
Old Jun 15th 2004, 4:02 am
Forum Regular

You know MMW, you could be right!! How come no one told us???
Old Jun 15th 2004, 4:05 am
Bitter and twisted

Notice Loose is missing as well!

G
Old Jun 15th 2004, 4:08 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

I'm back!

I'm busy with my dissertation. Have to hand it in Friday... and seeing I haven't worked on it for at least 50% of the time I should have, I have to cram all the work into the last week!
So, tommorow and thurday should be very busy!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.