Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Jul 25th 2004, 10:16 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Larissa
Well, I'm off to Greece tomorrow... so you boys better behave while I'm gone.
Meanwhile, I will relax in the sun, enjoy the balmy nights and remember you lot when I see the dishes of Keftedes

Bundy, Anya and Sue, don't waste too much valuable woman time on this thread, there are more important things at stake, like running the planet I'm sure Da Boss and Mrs Sukhi can give their respective men a good kick up the backside when required
Its so kind of them to allow them playtime on Expats, when they should be doing their tedious man chores... or perhaps they have been retired early through lack of productivity. Little do they know they are so easily replaced
ATB
Larissa

you might enjoy getting your gums around those Keftedes, but as you said, you might find them wanting when you think of the men you have left behind.

Our weemen our busy ironing and getting the children to bed, and so they should be, give them free time to think for themselves, and bless them, they get confused and disorientated.

Anyway, Have a nice one , dare I say it you deserve it after the hard time we have given you. Who knows, it might give you time to think of a few potent rejoinders! lol!

Last edited by Covenant; Jul 25th 2004 at 8:03 pm.
Old Jul 25th 2004, 10:48 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Well come back soon Larissa. We'll carry on the good fight without you.

I'm ill today, with a cracking chest infection. If I was a man, I'd be at home whimpering in a corner, but since I am a woman, I'm at work, doing my duty before going home to look after Mr B when he should be looking after me. You men are hopeless
Old Jul 25th 2004, 11:58 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bundy
Well come back soon Larissa. We'll carry on the good fight without you.

I'm ill today, with a cracking chest infection. If I was a man, I'd be at home whimpering in a corner, but since I am a woman, I'm at work, doing my duty before going home to look after Mr B when he should be looking after me. You men are hopeless
I'm so sorry to hear that you're chesty. You need to ask Mr B to rub some goosefat over your chest.

I'm sure that he will be more then interested at the possible ramifications.

heres the recipe

http://home.cogeco.ca/~nfldroots/cures.htm

Last edited by Covenant; Jul 26th 2004 at 12:10 am.
Old Jul 26th 2004, 12:25 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Sukhi
I'm so sorry to hear that you're chesty. You need to ask Mr B to rub some goosefat over your chest.

I'm sure that he will be more then interested at the possible ramifications.

heres the recipe

http://home.cogeco.ca/~nfldroots/cures.htm

LOL! Now you know why I'm at work
Old Jul 26th 2004, 12:27 am

Did you look at the recipes at that link!

Frightening.
Old Jul 26th 2004, 12:29 am
She's a bird, you know

Did you look at the recipes at that link!

Frightening.

Yep. Liking the sound of this one though...

EXCELLENT COUGH MIXTURE:
1 Cup rum 1 cup lemon juice
1 cup honey 1 oz. glycerine
Mix well, bottle, and take 1 tsp. when cough is troublesome.
Old Jul 26th 2004, 12:34 am

Prefer this one though! :scared:

For diphtheria, or sore throat, a Kilbride remedy was to get a live trout, put it down the throat, pull it out and throw it back in the pond

Old Jul 26th 2004, 12:50 am
She's a bird, you know

For diphtheria, or sore throat, a Kilbride remedy was to get a live trout, put it down the throat, pull it out and throw it back in the pond

Yeah, that'll do it every time!
Old Jul 26th 2004, 12:52 am

Yeah, that'll do it every time!

Don't babies get Diptheria? definately grounds for child abuse, practicing medicine without a license, and animal cruelty to boot!

Ah! those were the days!
Old Jul 26th 2004, 12:56 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Yikes:scared:

I fish for Trout

Hope you feel OK Bundy. I would have taken a few days off myself

G
Old Jul 26th 2004, 12:59 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by Grayling
Yikes:scared:

Hope you feel OK Bundy. I would have taken a few days off myself

G
Exactly. You men retreat at the first sign of a sneeze. I'm soldiering on (although, to be honest, it's only because my boss won't actually let me go home unless I pass out, and my swooning skills simply aren't what they used to be )
Old Jul 26th 2004, 1:08 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Exactly. You men retreat at the first sign of a sneeze. I'm soldiering on (although, to be honest, it's only because my boss won't actually let me go home unless I pass out, and my swooning skills simply aren't what they used to be )
More practice needed methinks

I'll show you how

G
Old Jul 26th 2004, 1:12 am

I'll show you how

G

Don't give any trade secrets away!:scared:
Old Jul 26th 2004, 1:14 am
She's a bird, you know

I'll show you how

G

OK, go on then!
Old Jul 26th 2004, 1:15 am
Bitter and twisted

Don't give any trade secrets away!:scared:
Good thinking.

I was nearly tricked there

Women have 'ways' of luring men into a false sense of security:scared:

G

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.