Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Jul 8th 2004, 12:29 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Larissa
OK, been in the kitchen making bread today, bought lots of supplies for... home -made soup. I thought Bix would approve lol.
It's a bit unusual for me, but Blim is poorly... all the stress has given him an ulcer (need to check next week), so I have clicked into female-nurturing mood. I might even go and fluff his pillows.
Larissa
Domestic Angel <cough cough>
If anyone wants to peel some carrots, come give me a hand eh!

Calm down there Larissa - Fluffing pillows ????? I think the stress of waiting for the visa is getting to you
Old Jul 8th 2004, 12:36 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Mairi&Chris
just need enough for petrol and cat food and I'm happy - how cheap am I ???????

Never cheap! Classy maybe, but never cheap. Nice to know your needs are simple and you just purr along!
Old Jul 12th 2004, 2:44 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

And there's another thing.....

Why are men physically incapable of picking up their dirty clothes and putting them in the laundry basket? Mr B, back from a weekend away, managed to empty the contents of his bag over every surface of our flat without getting any of it anywhere near the laundry basket.

BTW, been talking to our fellow crapper Loose today and he's missing the expats action (as am I) so I thought I'd say hello from him and me at once. Hello
Old Jul 12th 2004, 4:55 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

We miss you!!!

Yeah, laundry!!!!
(doing last bit tonight!)
Old Jul 12th 2004, 5:22 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bundy
And there's another thing.....

Why are men physically incapable of picking up their dirty clothes and putting them in the laundry basket? Mr B, back from a weekend away, managed to empty the contents of his bag over every surface of our flat without getting any of it anywhere near the laundry basket.

BTW, been talking to our fellow crapper Loose today and he's missing the expats action (as am I) so I thought I'd say hello from him and me at once. Hello
You women should thank us, for all the exercise you get bending down to pick up those clothes.

Last edited by Covenant; Jul 12th 2004 at 9:16 am.
Old Jul 12th 2004, 9:15 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

You should also be thankful we invented a washing machine to make your life easier.
Imagine, you could still be on the river banks doing the laundry.
Gee.....you got a lot to thank us men for.
Old Jul 12th 2004, 9:19 am

Originally posted by Bix
You should also be thankful we invented a washing machine to make your life easier.
Imagine, you could still be on the river banks doing the laundry.
Gee.....you got a lot to thank us men for.

Donno though Bix, They could catch some fish for our dinner if they were out to the river bank.

Any case, we cannot be unreasonable and expect them to wash clothes in rivers.

Theres a launderette down the road.

(Don't forget my paper!)
Old Jul 12th 2004, 10:55 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

As long as they don't dawdle.
The dishes, ironing and vacuuming still have to be done.

Ahhh......the pleasurable life of a woman.
Old Jul 12th 2004, 7:56 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Sukhi
You women should thank us, for all the exercise you get bending down to pick up those clothes.

Shame you boys don't give it a go yourself - might cut down those beer bellies.
Old Jul 12th 2004, 7:57 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by Sukhi
Donno though Bix, They could catch some fish for our dinner if they were out to the river bank.
Thought you men wanted to be the hunter gatherers? Ah well, just one more thing us women have to do for the men.....
Old Jul 13th 2004, 8:59 am

Originally posted by bundy
Shame you boys don't give it a go yourself - might cut down those beer bellies.

Do you realise the investment in time, money and training it took us to get to this pinacle of masculine perfection, Woman?

Anycase fishing doesn't take the great physical effort that chasing after animals, etc does, you just have to sit there with a pole

. I think even you women can manage that.
Old Jul 13th 2004, 9:22 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Course we will have to give them an instruction book so they know which end of the pole to hold

....and if they don't catch anything they can pop into the takeaway on the way home.
Old Jul 13th 2004, 1:15 pm

Originally posted by Bix
.............................and if they don't catch anything they can pop into the takeaway on the way home.
What? Men? .......... yup, these lot have to settle for a takeaway after a spending a hard day trying to impress us.
Old Jul 13th 2004, 8:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Well girls, lets thank the boys for their little bit of <pathetic> entertainment, a welcome distraction from running the world, isn't it.
Now boys, get back to your usual farting, scratching, belching and feeling "superior" routine. :lecture: We have far more important things to do.
Old Jul 13th 2004, 8:48 pm

Originally posted by Larissa
Well girls, lets thank the boys for their little bit of <pathetic> entertainment, a welcome distraction from running the world, isn't it.
Now boys, get back to your usual farting, scratching, belching and feeling "superior" routine. :lecture: We have far more important things to do.

Blim been on your goat?

Morning Larissa.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.