Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Jul 3rd 2004, 2:05 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Bix
Of course I miss ya dummy.

The dishes are piling up

let me just jump on that plane and rush right round !!!!!!!

Oh no - sorry I cant, darn it - have another AA meeting to go to tonite !
Old Jul 3rd 2004, 5:01 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Mairi&Chris
let me just jump on that plane and rush right round !!!!!!!
Submissive..........just how I like em.

Can I get one of these models on part exchange for da Boss ?
Old Jul 4th 2004, 1:31 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Bix you know what these sporty little numbers are like, we would all like to have one, But they are high maintenance, not so reliable, and terrible when the air gets gloomy. We eventually miss the comfortable old seating in the old one even though it creaks, rattles, and drinks like a good un.

Stick with your old model, At least she will message your old bones the way its needed rather then the way you'd prefer!
Old Jul 4th 2004, 9:52 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Sukhi,
You talk a lot of sense.
What are you doing on this thread ?
Old Jul 4th 2004, 10:44 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Bix
Sukhi,
You talk a lot of sense.
What are you doing on this thread ?

I also talk a lot of c**p according to some! but thank you, I just thought yuou needed some help, but it seems like the ladies are laying off as they are reluctant to take on a man of your stature.

Mind you they could just be licking their wounds after Loose finished with them.
Old Jul 4th 2004, 10:51 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Sooo, Bix............. I just have to give you too many options and you'll get confused?

1. The women win
2. The women always win
3. The men lose.
4. The men always lose.
5. Australian women win
6. Dutch women win
7. British women win
8. All nationalities women always win

Ah, that'll do I reckon!
Old Jul 4th 2004, 11:47 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Foul play !!!!!

Referee, will you sort this out please !

Not only did I lose money on the Dutch football team they are now giving me a memory overload.
Old Jul 4th 2004, 11:58 am
Sukhi

Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally posted by Bix
    > Foul play !!!!! :mad:
    >
Referee, will you sort this out please ! :mad:
    >
    > Not only did I
lose money on the Dutch football team they are now giving me a memory
overload. :D

I think they left the E of the Win bit!

--
sinc

Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Jul 4th 2004, 12:02 pm

Originally posted by Simone
Sooo, Bix............. I just have to give you too many options and you'll get confused?

1. The women win
2. The women always win
3. The men lose.
4. The men always lose.
5. Australian women win
6. Dutch women win
7. British women win
8. All nationalities women always win

Ah, that'll do I reckon!

I reckon that they left the E off the Win bit! eh Bix.

Course the men lose, we have to shut the wee-men up somehow!

Last edited by Covenant; Jul 4th 2004 at 12:06 pm.
Old Jul 4th 2004, 10:12 pm
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Sukhi
I reckon that they left the E off the Win bit! eh Bix.
LOL

Sukhi welcome to the gang. Bix is our illustious leader, but as I'm sure you've seen by now, we can pretty much take it in shifts to whup the girls. I reckon 1 guy to 3 girls is about a fair ratio. (or am I still thinking about that dream the other night )

Its been pretty quiet from the girls recently but they may come back when they've finished licking their wounds.

Happy Monday everybody!

Old Jul 4th 2004, 10:51 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

No time to read what you lot have been saying - but not doubt the women are still winning.

Just thought I'd say hello. Beyond stressed and entering total meltdown, but still posting!

Anything exciting happened?
Old Jul 4th 2004, 11:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Still here, not bothering to say much until you men put in some real action wake me up when something exciting happens.
BTW You don't know how to spell Bix, Women always win.... men whine...
* note the h *
x x
Larissa
Old Jul 4th 2004, 11:52 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Sukhi
Bix you know what these sporty little numbers are like, we would all like to have one, But they are high maintenance, not so reliable, and terrible when the air gets gloomy. We eventually miss the comfortable old seating in the old one even though it creaks, rattles, and drinks like a good un.

Stick with your old model, At least she will message your old bones the way its needed rather then the way you'd prefer!

...very good, very funny!!!

Old Jul 5th 2004, 1:00 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Bix
Foul play !!!!!

Referee, will you sort this out please !
Ah, yes, just like the SOCCER, go whining (yeah, Larissa, the h! ) to the referee............

Anyway, if you put money on the Dutch team, you must be REALLY confused!!!
Old Jul 5th 2004, 2:48 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm back again, still lurking on the sidelines, ready to strike if provoked

I hate my job, but have just been offered a job in Oz for whenever we get back there - running the backpacker hostel on the sheep station where we used to live! Hurrah! Details to be sorted, of course. So we'd both have jobs, a home to live in, a car to drive. I'd get my horses and cattle and Mr B gets his bar to run. And it's in Nundle. Yay!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.