Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Jun 30th 2004, 10:52 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by loose
(anymore cheekiness from you bundy and you'll go over my knee!)

:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

Is that a threat or a promise?
Old Jun 30th 2004, 10:56 pm
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

It was fantastic. Still recovering now!!

Missed most of Muse - watched Ozomatli then got lost in the green Fields cos I was a bit under the influence - but heard they were amazing! Shame about the drummers father, really sad that.

Sounds like your party will pbe more organised than that. If you ask anyone who knows me about my organisational skills and they'll still be laughing whan the ambulance comes. I rang one mate who said his band will play, then another who got the venue cheap, then e-mailed and texted everyone telling them, and telling them to pass on the details to everyone else.

As for food and decorations......I'll put a couple of bags of crisps and pork scratchings on the bar, that'll do e'm!

I am going to get a couple of mates to video it all, and have a book for everyone to put contact details and messages in.

You got any similar tips???
Old Jun 30th 2004, 11:00 pm
Re mem mem member

Originally posted by bundy
:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

Is that a threat or a promise?

Ah you cant beat a bit of kinkiness to liven up a dull day at work!!

Old Jun 30th 2004, 11:01 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Missed most of Muse - watched Ozomatli then got lost in the green Fields cos I was a bit under the influence - but heard they were amazing! Shame about the drummers father, really sad that.

Wish I'd been there to miss most of Muse play. If you see what I mean. I love Muse...my mate (the one who got married in Oz last year) has been following since they were a fledgling band. Sadly I've never been able to get to any of their gigs with her
Old Jun 30th 2004, 11:03 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

It was fantastic. Still recovering now!!

Sounds like your party will pbe more organised than that. If you ask anyone who knows me about my organisational skills and they'll still be laughing whan the ambulance comes. I rang one mate who said his band will play, then another who got the venue cheap, then e-mailed and texted everyone telling them, and telling them to pass on the details to everyone else.

As for food and decorations......I'll put a couple of bags of crisps and pork scratchings on the bar, that'll do e'm!

I am going to get a couple of mates to video it all, and have a book for everyone to put contact details and messages in.

You got any similar tips???
Sounds good!

Yeah, quite organised here, but you sound organised enough too!
Pascal designed invitations, and printed them cheap through his work. 100 people coming, but that's mostly Pascal's big family!
Friends of him are bringing some guitars, so there'll be a bit of live music.
Holding it in the garden of my in laws, they have a carport too, sort of in the garden.
Hm, video sounds good! Another of Pascal's uncles filmed our wedding, hope he brings his camera now too!
Old Jun 30th 2004, 11:04 pm
She's a bird, you know

Ah you cant beat a bit of kinkiness to liven up a dull day at work!!

LOL! Isn't that what this thread is for?

Livening up the day, of course, not being kinky
Old Jun 30th 2004, 11:05 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bundy
Wish I'd been there to miss most of Muse play. If you see what I mean. I love Muse...my mate (the one who got married in Oz last year) has been following since they were a fledgling band. Sadly I've never been able to get to any of their gigs with her
Saw them in Amsterdam and at PinkPop..........
Love em too!

Hey, what happenend to the drummers dad???
Old Jun 30th 2004, 11:09 pm
Re mem mem member

They'd just finished their set, and apparently said they'd never enjoyed a gig so much. The drummers dad had been watching from out front I think, and as he left he collapsed and died. The police had the tell the drummer back stage! They obviously cancelled their next gig in Italy. Poor bloke, must have been a nightmare for him!
Old Jun 30th 2004, 11:11 pm
She's a bird, you know

They'd just finished their set, and apparently said they'd never enjoyed a gig so much. The drummers dad had been watching from out front I think, and as he left he collapsed and died. The police had the tell the drummer back stage! They obviously cancelled their next gig in Italy. Poor bloke, must have been a nightmare for him!

Blimey, not what you need at the end of your set. Poor bloke. Not entirely sure what it says about their music either...

I guess it's not a bad way to go, watching your son performing at something as big as Glasto.
Old Jun 30th 2004, 11:15 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Woah!!!!
Old Jun 30th 2004, 11:24 pm
Re mem mem member

Yeah at least he saw his son doing something he loved.

On a lighter note, oasis made me laugh with Liam sulking all over, and Macca was surprisingly brilliant.

Personal faves were Keane and Snow Patrol - goosebumps during their sets.
Old Jun 30th 2004, 11:26 pm
She's a bird, you know

On a lighter note, oasis made me laugh with Liam sulking all over, and Macca was surprisingly brilliant.

I saw Snow Patrol years ago supporting someone or other. They were good then too. Keane sounds like Travis to me, but that's not necessarily a bad thing!
Old Jun 30th 2004, 11:27 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Oh yeah, heard about Oasis, and there new row...

We're just getting to know Keane here, it's great!
Haven't heard of Snow Patrol, and what is Macca short for?
Old Jun 30th 2004, 11:31 pm
Re mem mem member

yeah it wasn't till Snow Patrol rereleased their CD that they took off. They're really growing on me. And I think Keane make a great noise to say there's just keyboard drums and vocals - no guitars. I know what you mean re travis, they're similar but not quite as glum.

Sorry Simone, Macca was paul McCartney. The show was excellet, and all you could here for hours after were people singing Hey Jude over and over. Bit spesh!!

Old Jun 30th 2004, 11:46 pm
She's a bird, you know

Who else did you see Loose?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.