Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Jul 1st 2004, 12:08 am
Forum Regular

KayCee is an unknown quantity at this point

My God! You guys have really been going for it (in a non-sexual way loose!!!)

I've just spent the last 2 days reading what I've missed - It would have been much easier to ask one of you guys to shorten it, but some of the replies have had me in stitches. Also starting off looking on the Oz/NZ board before realising it had moved (yes I am blonde!!!)

Sounds like everyone is leaving and Loose is trying to brag about his manhood!?!?!?!?:scared:
Old Jul 1st 2004, 12:13 am
Forum Regular

Yeah! And now i have 2 stars!!!
Old Jul 1st 2004, 12:14 am
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by bundy
Who else did you see Loose?

From what I can remember (which isn't much at the moment) in no particular order...

Kasabian - bit rubbish
Oasis - pretty good
Keane - brilliant
snow patrol - brilliant
elbow - brilliant
black eyed peas - not bad
blackbud - good
lucky jim - new band, deserve to make it - v.good
sons of the tribe - unsigned hip hop. not for long though - tops!!
macartney - v.good
english opera (honest) - rides of valkyries was good - bit too soprano warbly after that. fell asleep.
joss stone - good
blert - pile of kack
ozomatli - brilliant
franz ferdinand - missed part of it but excellent
Earth wind for Hire - funky and funny

Sure there were some others but its a bit of a blur......

Only lowlight was a couple of numtys pushing to the front for Oasis, and the toilets on the Monday as we were leaving. (wanted to wait till service station but it wasn't happening :scared: )

Old Jul 1st 2004, 12:18 am
Re mem mem member

Originally posted by KayCee
My God! You guys have really been going for it (in a non-sexual way loose!!!)

I've just spent the last 2 days reading what I've missed - It would have been much easier to ask one of you guys to shorten it, but some of the replies have had me in stitches. Also starting off looking on the Oz/NZ board before realising it had moved (yes I am blonde!!!)

Sounds like everyone is leaving and Loose is trying to brag about his manhood!?!?!?!?:scared:

LOL - you'll do!

Its a fun way to pass the time, and take your mind off all the hassle of moving etc.

We're actually all really shy. Personally I'm scared stiff of talking to girls.................my girlfriend would laugh if she read that!!

Welcome KayCee
Old Jul 1st 2004, 2:09 am
Forum Regular

Loose shy? Umm think there is something wrong in that statement there!!! But you do seem to be really missing your girlfriend - think I feel sorry for her when you do get to see her again - all that pent up frustration!!!

It is a good distraction and I can see how people get addicted!! You miss a couple of days and you have so much to catch up on!!!
Old Jul 1st 2004, 2:30 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by loose
From what I can remember (which isn't much at the moment) in no particular order...

Kasabian - bit rubbish
Oasis - pretty good
Keane - brilliant
snow patrol - brilliant
elbow - brilliant
black eyed peas - not bad
blackbud - good
lucky jim - new band, deserve to make it - v.good
sons of the tribe - unsigned hip hop. not for long though - tops!!
macartney - v.good
english opera (honest) - rides of valkyries was good - bit too soprano warbly after that. fell asleep.
joss stone - good
blert - pile of kack
ozomatli - brilliant
franz ferdinand - missed part of it but excellent
Earth wind for Hire - funky and funny

Sure there were some others but its a bit of a blur......

Only lowlight was a couple of numtys pushing to the front for Oasis, and the toilets on the Monday as we were leaving. (wanted to wait till service station but it wasn't happening :scared: )

Watched a lot of them on the old goggle box. Not the same, but at least it gave me an idea. Elbow are cool. My brother loves them. And Franz Ferdinand.
Old Jul 1st 2004, 2:32 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by KayCee

Trying being the operative word there...

Wotcha KayCee, good to see you. Dive in with some insults.

We haven't all disappeared. Well, Grayling has, but he's on his validation trip so he'll be back. Bix is playing chicken, pops in with the odd insult when no one else is here. Loose is doing his best to keep up the male front.

I'm very busy at work, which is unusual for me! That's the trouble with running Summer Schools But I'll be checking in and out.
Old Jul 1st 2004, 2:53 am
Forum Regular

Hiya Bundy

Us women have to keep up the fight. It seems everyone has deserted loose and he is fighting a losing battle. Bless!!

Can't believe how many posts are on here. Has to be the longest one now!!

Work is a little quieter now, so can pop on here and support us women more often!!!
Old Jul 1st 2004, 3:00 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, all chickened out!

<gotta get to 70 pages>
Old Jul 1st 2004, 3:03 am
Re mem mem member

Originally posted by bundy
Watched a lot of them on the old goggle box. Not the same, but at least it gave me an idea. Elbow are cool. My brother loves them. And Franz Ferdinand.

I hadn't heard much Elbow but my mate keeps raving about them so we atched it. They recorded their next single live with all the crowd singing the chorus "I still believe in love....so ***** you" Theor front man is quality. Franz Ferdinand was good what I saw. I missed the end cos I went to look for some of my mates. Turned out 2 of them were laid on the floor about 20 feet behind me surrounded by people watching FF. The others were at the jazz tent or in the bar!

Great great weekend!!!!
Old Jul 1st 2004, 3:03 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by Simone
Yep, all chickened out!

<gotta get to 70 pages>

We can do it if we work together!!!!

Come on, get posting!
Old Jul 1st 2004, 3:04 am
Re mem mem member

Dont worry girls, us boys are just having a breather, letting you feel like oyu have a chance.

I'm still loved up but I'm sure that wont last!!
Old Jul 1st 2004, 3:05 am
She's a bird, you know

I hadn't heard much Elbow but my mate keeps raving about them so we atched it. They recorded their next single live with all the crowd singing the chorus "I still believe in love....so ***** you" Theor front man is quality. Franz Ferdinand was good what I saw. I missed the end cos I went to look for some of my mates. Turned out 2 of them were laid on the floor about 20 feet behind me surrounded by people watching FF. The others were at the jazz tent or in the bar!

Great great weekend!!!!
My brother is great because he's a total music nut and knows all the good bands before they get big. He was going on about Franz Ferdinand all last year. I like the sometimes, but sometimes they annoy me too
Old Jul 1st 2004, 3:06 am
She's a bird, you know

Anyone else getting grief for being a pom at the moment? Mr B is giving my endless gip because of the soccer, rugby, cricket, tennis....
Old Jul 1st 2004, 3:09 am
She's a bird, you know

Dont worry girls, us boys are just having a breather, letting you feel like oyu have a chance.

I'm still loved up but I'm sure that wont last!!

Whaddya mean, 'us boys'? There's only one of you Loose, honey. The others have all run away....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.