Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Jun 22nd 2004, 3:41 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Originally posted by loose
Not sure where everyone else is but I'm keeping my head down due to a complete bitch of a hangover.

Got carried away celebrating the football last night. On a school night too!! tut!!

'On a *school* night....?'

Can this be true? Girls, we thought we were arguing with a big fit hunky MAN - - and he turns out to be a mere spotty schoolboy...?

Blimey....!

Probably sitting there in his l'il school cap & short pants, sneakily using his Mom's computer while she's out at her Board Meeting, eh, Loosie-boy?!

Anya.
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 3:41 am
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Simone
hlp! y kyboas not woking!!!!!! hlp!!! aghhhh!!!!!!
whn I typ so ltts (th ons that on't wok) th whol coput go unny!!!

The most sensible thing you've said for ages!
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 3:42 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

yup, and my guts are a mess. The only curry house open for miles around was one of the worst! And my eyeballs feel like they're too big for my head. And my ears need to pop. And if I stand up quick I feel like I'm gonna hurl.

My own stupid fault. Drank as much last night a I usually do over a whole weekend. Its not big and its clever.

I want my mum!
Oh dear, oh dear. Sounds like you did it properly Loose. I don't eat curry or drink beer, thus limiting my hangovers to spirit-induced head-bangers. Quite partial to a falafel kebab though.

Hope you're drinking lots of water Loose. And get some of those Resolve thingies
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 3:43 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

The most sensible thing you've said for ages!
Made sense to you eh Loose? What does that say about you then?
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 3:44 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by anya4oz

Can this be true? Girls, we thought we were arguing with a big fit hunky MAN - - and he turns out to be a mere spotty schoolboy...?

Blimey....!

Probably sitting there in his l'il school cap & short pants, sneakily using his Mom's computer while she's out at her Board Meeting, eh, Loosie-boy?!

Anya.

Bet he has scabby knees
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 3:44 am
Re mem mem member

Originally posted by anya4oz

Blimey....!

Anya.
No you were right first time anya baby....I'm a big fit hunky man!!

My dark smouldering (bloodshot) eyes wouls cast a spell on you!

Old Jun 22nd 2004, 3:45 am
She's a bird, you know

No you were right first time anya baby....I'm a big fit hunky man!!

My dark smouldering (bloodshot) eyes wouls cast a spell on you!

Do you still want your mum then Loose, you big hunky bloke you
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 3:46 am
She's a bird, you know

Let's get to 60 pages. Have we made it to the Guinness Book of records yet? Sorry to mention booze there Loose
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 3:47 am
Re mem mem member

Originally posted by bundy
Oh dear, oh dear. Sounds like you did it properly Loose. I don't eat curry or drink beer, thus limiting my hangovers to spirit-induced head-bangers. Quite partial to a falafel kebab though.

Hope you're drinking lots of water Loose. And get some of those Resolve thingies
Yup, was very unhealthy. Fish and chips for tea with some of my mates, then meet a load at the pub. Got in a round with a fish, drankway too much way too quickly, then curry, then a few back to mine to carry on.

Very bad id....................HANG!! WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS FALAFEL.

You big posh jess!
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 3:49 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by BrigieDarling
Did it get wet?
no!

I just tun th coput on!

aahhhhhh!!! I'll go in y both :scared: :scared:
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 3:49 am
She's a bird, you know

Yup, was very unhealthy. Fish and chips for tea with some of my mates, then meet a load at the pub. Got in a round with a fish, drankway too much way too quickly, then curry, then a few back to mine to carry on.

Very bad id....................HANG!! WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS FALAFEL.

You big posh jess!

You can tell Kylie is absent then...carrying on like a bachelor eh.

Falafel. Chickpea mush. Veggie's option when wanting late night junk
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 3:50 am
She's a bird, you know

You big posh jess!
Three insults in one!
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 3:50 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by Simone
no!

I just tun th coput on!

aahhhhhh!!! I'll go in y both :scared: :scared:
Turn it off, count to 10, turn it on again
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 3:56 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, restarted, now it works!! (should've done that straight away!!)

Now, Loose, stop whinging! I didn't whinge sunday!!!!
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 3:57 am
Re mem mem member

Originally posted by bundy
You can tell Kylie is absent then...carrying on like a bachelor eh.

Falafel. Chickpea mush. Veggie's option when wanting late night junk

No insult intended.

That doesn't exactly sound appetizing. Just have a kebab, there more meat on a jockeys whip than there is in your average kebab!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.