Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Aug 15th 2004, 10:30 pm
f1junkie

Sander has a spectacular aura aboutSander has a spectacular aura aboutSander has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wow...this thread is flying...having a hard time keeping up with all the posts!

BTW: I passed my drivers test the 2nd time *cough*. Both my sister the 1st time
Old Aug 15th 2004, 10:32 pm
f1junkie

Sander has a spectacular aura aboutSander has a spectacular aura aboutSander has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by bundy
How come everyone else gets money when they get knocked off their bikes and all I get is a mouthful of grit and a lot of injuries????!!!!!
Well, since both me and my bike were in the middle of the road she couldn't just drive on
No, just kidding, she was a nice little old lady

I guess it's just some drivers...
Old Aug 15th 2004, 10:33 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

well id better go now.....the kids are chewing at the back door to get out...... have fun peeps, all play nicely now! and if a troll turns up, trap it in a cage so we can all have a poke with a sharp stick!!!!

but dont give it water after midnight!!

ttfn xxxx
Old Aug 15th 2004, 10:33 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Ok heres a strange thing.

Missus wrote the car off, so I finally get the cheque for the replacement. For once its more then I expected (Cheers Halifax )

Anyway, I go looking for my first car. we pass a windmill.

We go to look at another car, and the road where the bloke lives is Windmill Lane.

We go to look at another car, and theres a windmill there.

The final place where we actually bought our car I kid you not, we passed another windmill, tis time the new electricity generating ones.

Cue Twilight music!
Old Aug 15th 2004, 10:34 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sander
Well, since both me and my bike were in the middle of the road she couldn't just drive on
No, just kidding, she was a nice little old lady

I guess it's just some drivers...

I was lying in the road too! Broken and twisted! The driver just drove round me. Could at least have chucked some coppers out the window or something. I need a new front wheel.
Old Aug 15th 2004, 10:34 pm
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute

BTW: I passed my drivers test the 2nd time *cough*. Both my sister the 1st time
i took three tests to pass... and in Cambs that takes some doing! ...ask bundy why!

really "learnt" to drive since coming to london, when i say learnt, i mean quick accelerations, and really grabbing any space available... though outside london i really am a careful driver!
Old Aug 15th 2004, 10:35 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

No, I like it, its unusual,, but I bet it keeps getting shortened to kirk.
Old Aug 15th 2004, 10:36 pm

Originally Posted by bundy
How come everyone else gets money when they get knocked off their bikes and all I get is a mouthful of grit and a lot of injuries????!!!!!

You got Karma points!
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Me too! And computers being slow!

Bix: I think I was asleep???

Bundy, I don't think you've spotted Pollster's post yet?
And Bix's comments about you and stepford wifes? la di da
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Covenant
Ok heres a strange thing.

Missus wrote the car off, so I finally get the cheque for the replacement. For once its more then I expected (Cheers Halifax )

Anyway, I go looking for my first car. we pass a windmill.

We go to look at another car, and the road where the bloke lives is Windmill Lane.

We go to look at another car, and theres a windmill there.

The final place where we actually bought our car I kid you not, we passed another windmill, tis time the new electricity generating ones.

Cue Twilight music!
so will you be buying a windmill or a car with your payout?!
Old Aug 15th 2004, 10:37 pm

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
hey, i was here at the start!!
id put something like i was busy murdering my kids, to which he/she/it replied they didnt think it was funny to make such comments...then he started on cherrypie and then all hell broke loose!
the rest as they say is history.

Bix, nice tune btw....my grannie used sing that to me when i was little!

I just signed up to itunes, and have to stop myself from downloading every song that brings back a memory!!!

sue

Yeah thats Right Bix I forgot Sue started it!
Old Aug 15th 2004, 10:38 pm
Invisi... K

Originally Posted by Covenant
No, I like it, its unusual,, but I bet it keeps getting shortened to kirk.
i'ld prefer "k" if it has to be shortened at all!
Old Aug 15th 2004, 10:39 pm

Originally Posted by ksct97
so will you be buying a windmill or a car with your payout?!
Lol! I suppose life's full of coincidences, I did suggest that we get a boat to the missus, but you know women, practicalities first. So we opted for a car!

Originally Posted by ksct97
i'ld prefer "k" if it has to be shortened at all!
You got it.
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Pollster? Where? What? Why?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.