Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Aug 16th 2004, 10:26 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by bundy
ROFLMAO! Well done mate, another couple of corkers there.

More, more!
A nerd was walking on campus one day when his friend, another nerd, rode up on an incredible shiny new bicycle.

The first nerd was stunned and asked, "Where did you get such a nice bike?"

The second nerd replied, "Well, yesterday I was walking along minding my own business when a beautiful woman rode up to me on this bike. She threw the bike to the ground, took off all her clothes and said, "Take what you want!'"

The second nerd nodded approvingly, "Good choice, the clothes probably wouldn't have fit."
Old Aug 16th 2004, 11:25 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Two lions walking down main street and one said to the other "Where's Bix?"
Old Aug 16th 2004, 11:28 pm

Originally Posted by Covenant

God! it's lonely here.

Hey I can post anything I want, Lol! no one will notice (he says to himself)

Tum De Dum...... ...

Hello Hello hello hello hello

Yikes! Good echo in here!

Every so lo lo lo la lonely........

Sad....
Old Aug 16th 2004, 11:28 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm....maybe he's too busy doing the housework and hasn't worked out how to type with rubber gloves....
Old Aug 16th 2004, 11:29 pm

Hmmm....maybe he's too busy doing the housework and hasn't worked out how to type with rubber gloves....

Blimey! Bundy you made me jump!
Old Aug 16th 2004, 11:30 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Blimey! undefined Bundy you made me jump!

It's just me and you. That's a bit of a worry, isn't it. What will the others think when they eventually slope back in...
Old Aug 16th 2004, 11:31 pm

It's just me and you. That's a bit of a worry, isn't it. What will the others think when they eventually slope back in...
Its you I feel sorry for, with just me for company. We need Loose to cheer things up.

Nice chap
Old Aug 16th 2004, 11:33 pm
She's a bird, you know

Its you I feel sorry for, with just me for company. We need Loose to cheer things up.

Nice chap

We certainly do, and he certainly is. Sadly, he'll be off to his bed soon I should imagine, it being night in Darwin. Ah well. Just me and you then. What shall we talk about then?
Old Aug 16th 2004, 11:37 pm

We certainly do, and he certainly is. Sadly, he'll be off to his bed soon I should imagine, it being night in Darwin. Ah well. Just me and you then. What shall we talk about then?
Budy you seem like a well orrganised and disciplined person, what advice would you give to someone who never completes anything, and has a masters degree in procrastination?
Old Aug 16th 2004, 11:43 pm
She's a bird, you know

Budy you seem like a well orrganised and disciplined person, what advice would you give to someone who never completes anything, and has a masters degree in procrastination?

I'd say well done for having a masters degree in anything!

Nah, I'd tell that person to look at why they don't complete things, what the things are that they don't complete and then ask whether it's because those things aren't worth completing.....

Ooo, I've gone all cryptic

Old Aug 16th 2004, 11:47 pm

I'd say well done for having a masters degree in anything!

Nah, I'd tell that person to look at why they don't complete things, what the things are that they don't complete and then ask whether it's because those things aren't worth completing.....

Ooo, I've gone all cryptic

according to the missus, I'm a perfectionist, I lost interest, I have a high boredom threshold, i don't follow things through when I encounter an obstacle... ......

Give you anything to go on?
Old Aug 16th 2004, 11:51 pm
She's a bird, you know

according to the missus, I'm a perfectionist, I lost interest, I have a high boredom threshold, i don't follow things through when I encounter an obstacle... ......

Give you anything to go on?

Well, speaking as a fellow perfectionist....

I'd say stop seeing things as obstacles to get over and start seeing them as something new to be tackled. That sorts out the boredom factor.
Old Aug 17th 2004, 12:00 am

Well, speaking as a fellow perfectionist....

I'd say stop seeing things as obstacles to get over and start seeing them as something new to be tackled. That sorts out the boredom factor.
Maybe a kick up the backside once in a while might help. Thing is I like working for myself, but leave me on my own, and I drift off into another world.
Any practical hints, Short of Bixy standing over me with a whip?
Old Aug 17th 2004, 12:06 am
She's a bird, you know

Maybe a kick up the backside once in a while might help. Thing is I like working for myself, but leave me on my own, and I drift off into another world.
Any practical hints, Short of Bixy standing over me with a whip?

Lists, lists and more lists. I'm a bit of a workaholic at times and will drive myself into the ground to get something finished and finished properly, so maybe I'm not the best person to ask. But I like crossing things off lists, seems to work for me.

The whip idea isn;t a bad one but you'd need to get Bix's leather outfit sorted first
Old Aug 17th 2004, 12:08 am

Lists, lists and more lists. I'm a bit of a workaholic at times and will drive myself into the ground to get something finished and finished properly, so maybe I'm not the best person to ask. But I like crossing things off lists, seems to work for me.

The whip idea isn;t a bad one but you'd need to get Bix's leather outfit sorted first
Lol! yeah! I might try that. ( the list idea I mean!) Thanks. I'd give you Karma but I apparently need to spread it around more first before giving to you again!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.