Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 6th 2004, 6:42 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Simone
Down where?

Ah, work. I don't have it, but I do have a massive to do list! That has to be done before 5. Oh oops, it's already 2.30 nearly...
Ah! sweet innocent Simone who has been corrupted by the forum Lol!

Heard that joke about Snow White waking up feeling grumpy, and then Grumpy woke up so she felt Dopy instead?...

Sorry, Early Am here, Congratulations on the 4K, Well done Don, pipped at the last post, we'll have to get G as honorary OP to post the big 5000, it is only right and proper.

Stew, you ok mate?

Wheres Joseph?

Looks like everyones taken a rest from the hard work yesterday.
Old Sep 6th 2004, 6:43 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Down where?

Ah, work. I don't have it, but I do have a massive to do list! That has to be done before 5. Oh oops, it's already 2.30 nearly...

Simone!!!!!!!! Glad to see we have corrupted you so completely!

When do you hear about your job?
Old Sep 6th 2004, 6:45 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Morning Cov.

Yes, the warm afterglow of yesterday is beginning to fade. I'm sure we'll be back in action as soon as some more of the menfolk appear on the scene...
Old Sep 6th 2004, 6:48 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
Simone!!!!!!!! Glad to see we have corrupted you so completely!

When do you hear about your job?
Maybe this afternoon, probably tommorrow...

I have to call at 5, to give some reference emails, and see how far she got today. She might not get round to giving the shortlist to the employer today.

Ah! sweet innocent Simone who has been corrupted by the forum Lol!
Heard that joke about Snow White waking up feeling grumpy, and then Grumpy woke up so she felt Dopy instead?...
Ah yes... I have wine as an excuse(hm, except today though). Ahhhhh, I really am corrupted.

Old Sep 6th 2004, 6:52 pm
She's a bird, you know

Maybe this afternoon, probably tommorrow...

I have to call at 5, to give some reference emails, and see how far she got today. She might not get round to giving the shortlist to the employer today.

Ah yes... I have wine as an excuse(hm, except today though). Ahhhhh, I really am corrupted.

I think it's a definite skill to be able to be smutty in another language. I'm very impressed Simone. Teach us some Dutch smut!
Old Sep 6th 2004, 7:10 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know any dutch smut!
I just learned english smut from you guys.
Old Sep 6th 2004, 7:11 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

I think it's a definite skill to be able to be smutty in another language. I'm very impressed Simone. Teach us some Dutch smut!
Morning all.

Hope you are all on form. I have to go out soon but will be around later on to get another tongue lashing from the smutty girls

G
Old Sep 6th 2004, 7:13 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Grayling
Morning all.

Hope you are all on form. I have to go out soon but will be around later on to get another tongue lashing from the smutty girls

G

Is that a threat or a promise? I've already got to go over Loose's knee....maybe you can combine efforts?

Morning G. Have you recovered yet? And, more importantly, are you still on fire like you were yesterday?????!!!!!
Old Sep 6th 2004, 7:18 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Is that a threat or a promise? I've already got to go over Loose's knee....maybe you can combine efforts?

Morning G. Have you recovered yet? And, more importantly, are you still on fire like you were yesterday?????!!!!!
Yes I'm fighting fit.

Don't know about the fire bit though.

Anyway once you have been over Loose's knee you are going to have a sore backside. I would not want to make it worse....or would I?

G
Old Sep 6th 2004, 7:24 pm
She's a bird, you know

Yes I'm fighting fit.

Anyway once you have been over Loose's knee you are going to have a sore backside. I would not want to make it worse....or would I?

G
Kiss it better

Actually I have got a sore arse - I burnt it on the heated towel rail the other night. Nice scalded red line across both cheeks. Be gentle.
Old Sep 6th 2004, 7:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the rough

Yes I'm fighting fit.

G
Morning all.

After a crap night...I need cheering up so I'll be flitting in and out today for cheery banter. Managed a bottle and half of wine last night and just about regretting it........how are you all?
Old Sep 6th 2004, 7:28 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Stewie
Morning all.

After a crap night...I need cheering up so I'll be flitting in and out today for cheery banter. Managed a bottle and half of wine last night and just about regretting it........how are you all?

Oh dear. Hope you are ok Stewie. How is your daughter?

We'll cheer you up, have no fear.
Old Sep 6th 2004, 7:34 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Kiss it better

Actually I have got a sore arse - I burnt it on the heated towel rail the other night. Nice scalded red line across both cheeks. Be gentle.
Bundy!!!!!

I see I have a lot to learn yet!
(btw, ow!!)

I am now having trouble forgetting(yesterday the wine helped) that Grayling, Stewie(and Bix) are about my dads age :scared: (sorry!)

Where's Loose?
Old Sep 6th 2004, 7:36 pm
She's a bird, you know

Bundy!!!!!

I see I have a lot to learn yet!
(btw, ow!!)

I am now having trouble forgetting(yesterday the wine helped) that Grayling, Stewie(and Bix) are about my dads age :scared: (sorry!)

Where's Loose?

Yes, best not to think like that Simone. It might scare you. We are all ageless on this site.
Old Sep 6th 2004, 7:41 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Yes, best not to think like that Simone. It might scare you. We are all ageless on this site.
Righty o then!

Btw, you must have had that towel rack placed very strangely, or you were doing yoga or something....!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.