Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 6th 2004, 5:51 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
it is about advertising... tis on ur email... some help with it would be good. cheers.
Well i've passed on the request for info to Paul, he should be able to sort you out
Old Sep 6th 2004, 6:13 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Fanfare of trumpets, volley of shots.....

I'm back.

Evening all. On the laptop now (so to speak) with crappy dial up would should curb my posting skills somewhat. But the main thing is I'm here.

Does that mean we (I) have to behave if Bob's around?

And what's this about my spreading it about a bit? Haven't I been putting myself about enough today already????!!!!!

Simone - I'm shocked. You have learnt well my friend.

Bob - it's all Joe's fault. He challenged me and I couldn't resist. As usual
Old Sep 6th 2004, 6:17 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
Does that mean we (I) have to behave if Bob's around?

And what's this about my spreading it about a bit? Haven't I been putting myself about enough today already????!!!!!
Err....not really, I don't mind, and lets face it, if people were prudes, they wouldn't check the thread, it's all in the title
Though if things were to get out of hand, racism and such, i'd be up to some action....

and you can never not spread enough karma ;p
Old Sep 6th 2004, 6:19 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Err....not really, I don't mind, and lets face it, if people were prudes, they wouldn't check the thread, it's all in the title
Though if things were to get out of hand, racism and such, i'd be up to some action....

and you can never not spread enough karma ;p
Phew. I might expire without this thread. It's what gets me through my dull and tedious days at work....And it's all a bit of harmless fun. We all love each other. Clearly

So, is it just me and you?
Old Sep 6th 2004, 6:27 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Phew. I might expire without this thread. It's what gets me through my dull and tedious days at work....And it's all a bit of harmless fun. We all love each other. Clearly

So, is it just me and you?
Hehe...yeah, I know how you feel...I can only be bothered to work on so many models at one time, and quite frankly, i've had enough for a while....there's always doom gore to be had I guess, but i'm rationing out my blood lust...
so what do you do at work that lets you lounge around here?
Old Sep 6th 2004, 6:27 am
She's a bird, you know

Well if no one's going to play I"m going to pick up my ball and go home

Might be back later......
Old Sep 6th 2004, 6:30 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Well if no one's going to play I"m going to pick up my ball and go home

Might be back later......
Ey up me duck

I'll be around a bit but have one ot two things to do. No doubt Bix will be lurking somewhere.

G
Old Sep 6th 2004, 6:31 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bob
Hehe...yeah, I know how you feel...I can only be bothered to work on so many models at one time, and quite frankly, i've had enough for a while....there's always doom gore to be had I guess, but i'm rationing out my blood lust...
so what do you do at work that lets you lounge around here?

I see, now you appear, just when I was about to log off...

Well, I run Summer Programmes for an esteemed university. So I die from overwork between June and August and then have nothing to do for the rest of the year. I've just completed my fifth summer and can therefore do this job standing on my head with both hands tied behind my back, and sometimes do. Last year, in a particularly dull phase when I was considering going home, my boss uttered the immortal words (in writing) 'well just play on the internet or something and look busy'. I like to think I'm taking her at her words
Old Sep 6th 2004, 6:33 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Grayling
Ey up me duck

I'll be around a bit but have one ot two things to do. No doubt Bix will be lurking somewhere.

G

Hiyoroight (said in a Norfolk accent)

Well I'll be on and off depending on who's here to amuse me and how hungry I get.

Have you recovered yet G?
Old Sep 6th 2004, 6:34 am
She's a bird, you know

And when will we reach 400 pages?
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Hiyoroight (said in a Norfolk accent)

Well I'll be on and off depending on who's here to amuse me and how hungry I get.

Have you recovered yet G?
I was until you started talking about standing on your head with your hands tied behind your back

Now I've come over all peculiar

G
She's a bird, you know

Any.....
Old Sep 6th 2004, 6:36 am
She's a bird, you know

....minute...

Sorry about that G. Did I tell you about the yoga?
She's a bird, you know

....now?
Bob
BE Site Lead

Well, I run Summer Programmes for an esteemed university. So I die from overwork between June and August and then have nothing to do for the rest of the year. I've just completed my fifth summer and can therefore do this job standing on my head with both hands tied behind my back, and sometimes do. Last year, in a particularly dull phase when I was considering going home, my boss uttered the immortal words (in writing) 'well just play on the internet or something and look busy'. I like to think I'm taking her at her words
well that's not bad going then

So where you planning on heading off to and all that?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.