Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 6th 2004, 3:04 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Simone
The alarming thing is, I'm not doing it on purpous! I have a dirty mind, but I don't seem to know about it..... Very strange........

thanks G, seeya!
yes.. i understand that one... I have the similar problem. had an odd conversation with a friend of mine earlier who is an accountant. All i could see was the smutty side of it but they were talking very seriously about work....
Old Sep 6th 2004, 3:16 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
yes.. i understand that one... I have the similar problem. had an odd conversation with a friend of mine earlier who is an accountant. All i could see was the smutty side of it but they were talking very seriously about work....
But I'm the opposite of that, sort of...
People are seeing smuttyness in my remarks, when they weren't intented in that way(ok, sometimes).
Shows how dirty your minds all are though!

I'm just naive and innocent. Or something like that
Old Sep 6th 2004, 3:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Stewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the rough

Yes you see...look at that. Taken me so long to type this that everyones cleared off and I'm on my own
Old Sep 6th 2004, 3:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Stewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Stewie
Yes you see...look at that. Taken me so long to type this that everyones cleared off and I'm on my own
On your own stewie. Can't have that. I'll join in What shall we discuss?
Old Sep 6th 2004, 3:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Stewie
On your own stewie. Can't have that. I'll join in What shall we discuss?
Bloody hell. You nutter. I'd better leave and come back when I've had a rest
Old Sep 6th 2004, 3:40 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

I can think of better things to do on my own......

( )

Right, I'm off!
Goodnight! Sleep tight!

OMG, you lot have corrupted me!!! :scared:

Old Sep 6th 2004, 3:47 am
BE Enthusiast

( )

Right, I'm off!
Goodnight! Sleep tight!

OMG, you lot have corrupted me!!!

Simone...not off to bed alone I hope?

Well, plenty of
Old Sep 6th 2004, 3:47 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

whatever do u mean? watching a good movie I guess....
Old Sep 6th 2004, 4:20 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm.....seems' like I missed quite a bit here didn't i...
Old Sep 6th 2004, 4:28 am
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by Bob
Hmmm.....seems' like I missed quite a bit here didn't i...
hey bob

Bundy was trying to corrupt me. Then her and i were trying to see who had the filthiest mind out of the two of us and then she reached 4000 posts and I now feeling sorry for sheep in NSW.
Old Sep 6th 2004, 4:29 am
The 5th Amendment

bob

ur a mod aren;t ya?
Old Sep 6th 2004, 4:33 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

hey bob

Bundy was trying to corrupt me. Then her and i were trying to see who had the filthiest mind out of the two of us and then she reached 4000 posts and I now feeling sorry for sheep in NSW.
That's worth some Karma

I'm slowly trying to get to page 5 on the post count, half way up page six at the mo
and yeah...I'm a mod...why?
Old Sep 6th 2004, 4:36 am
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by Bob
That's worth some Karma

I'm slowly trying to get to page 5 on the post count, half way up page six at the mo
and yeah...I'm a mod...why?
hope some karma was for me as well!!! lol

just gonna email u!
Old Sep 6th 2004, 4:42 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

hope some karma was for me as well!!! lol

just gonna email u!
yeah, u got karma, bundy needs to be spread bout a bit before i can give back

so wot u wanted to know anyway?
Old Sep 6th 2004, 4:54 am
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by Bob
yeah, u got karma, bundy needs to be spread bout a bit before i can give back

so wot u wanted to know anyway?
it is about advertising... tis on ur email... some help with it would be good. cheers.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.