Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 9th 2004, 12:15 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by bundy
BirthDAY yes. Not birthDATE.
Yes, was just figuring out the difference myself.

Joe is just getting blind with old age <snigger> (joke)
Old Sep 9th 2004, 12:16 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Simone
Yes, was just figuring out the difference myself.

Joe is just getting blind with old age <snigger> (joke)
Getting blind with something anyway....
Old Sep 9th 2004, 12:16 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
but i did not so nah nah.

shortish and black and grey... the women in my life have given me so much stress u see!
Not Black and grey Joe - remember its salt and pepper hair - apparently (according to chris ! ) its very distinguished looking !!!!
Old Sep 9th 2004, 12:18 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sweet and innocent me, thought I'd better not.... Mairi's in here
Old Sep 9th 2004, 12:19 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

actually my eyes are hurting today as drove from Bristol to Warwick and am working in 4 different languages and not one of them is english except her on the site...... well this conrtract ends next fridayt then to Dubai for 12 days on the tuesday after.... need the break but got 4 meetings when over.... never got the hang of this holiday lark./...
Old Sep 9th 2004, 12:19 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sweet and innocent me, thought I'd better not.... Mairi's in here

Yes, well spotted Simone
Old Sep 9th 2004, 12:20 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Mairi&Chris
Not Black and grey Joe - remember its salt and pepper hair - apparently (according to chris ! ) its very distinguished looking !!!!
should say that really as is more accurate but makes me think of the hair colouring adverts!!!
Old Sep 9th 2004, 12:20 am
She's a bird, you know

actually my eyes are hurting today as drove from Bristol to Warwick and am working in 4 different languages and not one of them is english except her on the site...... well this conrtract ends next fridayt then to Dubai for 12 days on the tuesday after.... need the break but got 4 meetings when over.... never got the hang of this holiday lark./...

Whoa! Slow down Joe. Do you speak 4 languages then? Or just work in them?
Old Sep 9th 2004, 12:21 am
She's a bird, you know

should say that really as is more accurate but makes me think of the hair colouring adverts!!!

Or dodgy eighties girl bands...
Old Sep 9th 2004, 12:23 am
The 5th Amendment

Whoa! Slow down Joe. Do you speak 4 languages then? Or just work in them?
work in many different languages. Speak English obviously and some French as ex girly was Tahitian and i spent in Paris blah blah.

Good written understanding of Spanish and can do ok in German, italaliam, some dutch.

Am a designer and work on global stuff usually. This job here is a break....

may send u my folio so u can see but it is private as has phone numbers and stuff in it.
Old Sep 9th 2004, 12:23 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Put this in another thread,but a bit more appropriate here:
Btw, got job interview tommorrow!! Apparently the employer (www.genalysis.com.au) was very impressed by my profile. Hope I can live up to it.....

Recruiment lady has even come by my house to drop of some tips for interviews.
SHe's anxious I do well (and come on time etc), cos this is her first client on this job!
Old Sep 9th 2004, 12:25 am
She's a bird, you know

Joe - feel free to folio away. Can't reciprocate as I'm not nearly important enough. Don't worry, I won't go selling your tel no to the highest bidder...

Simone - well done!
Old Sep 9th 2004, 12:25 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

work in many different languages. Speak English obviously and some French as ex girly was Tahitian and i spent in Paris blah blah.

Good written understanding of Spanish and can do ok in German, italaliam, some dutch.

Am a designer and work on global stuff usually. This job here is a break....

may send u my folio so u can see but it is private as has phone numbers and stuff in it.
Dus, kun je dit lezen dan???
Old Sep 9th 2004, 12:27 am
The 5th Amendment

please no!!! aaahhhhhh i only understand when in context not just thrown at me and got my head full of Itlaian crap about football at the moment!
Old Sep 9th 2004, 12:27 am
She's a bird, you know

All dutch to me.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.