Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 9th 2004, 1:03 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by bundy
She has 10 years on me...give me time
Strange, you're all woman to me.
Old Sep 9th 2004, 1:04 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
all hot air then and not actually going to put ur money where ur mouth is!!!
Some things are best left to the imagination, believe me
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Oh yes, saw that bit. Scary stuff.

It's a girly thread though, beneath the smut, and I'm just not girly enough.
they made me a honary girl and have also put me off diving.
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Covenant
Strange, you're all woman to me.
LOL! but not girly.
Old Sep 9th 2004, 1:05 am
She's a bird, you know

they made me a honary girl and have also put me off diving.
Mind boggles.
Old Sep 9th 2004, 1:07 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Mind boggles.
now ur just pretending to be innocent again... the nSimone started on about her Brazilian wax as well.... all quite entertaining
Old Sep 9th 2004, 1:08 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

LOL! but not girly.

You could have taken up modelling.

Ok, enough of the compliments. What is this thread degenerating into!

We ned Bix and G to get things back in line.
Old Sep 9th 2004, 1:10 am
She's a bird, you know

now ur just pretending to be innocent again... the nSimone started on about her Brazilian wax as well.... all quite entertaining

Simone! Blimey! I like to stick to the smutty innuendo and double entendres, not go the whole hog in full detail!
Old Sep 9th 2004, 1:11 am
She's a bird, you know

You could have taken up modelling.

Ok, enough of the compliments. What is this thread degenerating into!

We ned Bix and G to get things back in line.
Thanks Cov. I did a stint of modelling. Did a national shoe campaign, full page spread in all the broadsheets, head-to-toe shot. I was 7 at the time It marked the beginning and the end of my modelling career.
Old Sep 9th 2004, 1:13 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Just employ the usual trick of imagining your interviewer naked to make him less scary. Although this can often have the reverse effect....
A bit late... but... :scared: I'm afraid that'll make it worse!
Old Sep 9th 2004, 1:15 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

she did ???? doesnt sound like our simone at all !!!!!
Old Sep 9th 2004, 1:16 am

Thanks Cov. I did a stint of modelling. Did a national shoe campaign, full page spread in all the broadsheets, head-to-toe shot. I was 7 at the time It marked the beginning and the end of my modelling career.
that shot of you outside the original Oz House, Paramatta? You have the height and grace to be a model, (God this sounds corny.) and i suppose your cute to look at, for a girl, I mean. you should reconsider it.
Old Sep 9th 2004, 1:18 am
She's a bird, you know

that shot of you outside the original Oz House, Paramatta? You have the height and grace to be a model, (God this sounds corny.) and i suppose your cute to look at, for a girl, I mean. you should reconsider it.

Right...you're scaring me now Cov.

Sadly, I am too old, too big and too *unusual* looking to be a model, but it's nice of you to say so. I think I may have too many brain cells too.
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Reminded me of a coatstand Cov.
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Niet slechts MIJ zijn te zoet vertaling terrein
Hmmm, I can tell you've used one of those translating websites!

Ik snap er niks van!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.