Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 9th 2004, 1:38 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
apologies.. my mistake as scan reading.

and braazilian for a bloke, rather have my fingernails removed first.

Are you still trying to prove you're not gay?
Old Sep 9th 2004, 1:38 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
Are you saying that beauty is merely skin deep?

I guess I am.

Takes all sorts to tango.

Do you only judge a bottle of Bundy on it's packaging....
Old Sep 9th 2004, 1:39 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Are you still trying to prove you're not gay?
nah i just meant pain!!!
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
I guess I am.

Takes all sorts to tango.

Do you only judge a bottle of Bundy on it's packaging....
Christ no. It's all in the drinking.
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Christ no. It's all in the drinking.
I rest my case.
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Mairi hasn't been around here for a while has she ?

Probably still checking the dictionary to decipher the job they gave her.

All that technical jargon.......and she thought it was a loo cleaning job.
She's started already(tuesday)

Thank you Bundy.

And PMSL.

Btw, Pascal is working overtime! And this is serious overtime! He called just then (9.30) to say that he'd be a while yet!!
And I might have to go pick him up later, as apparently it's to dangerous to bike there at that/this time of night. WIMP.
But hopefully his collegue'll drop him off. Fingers crossed! (it's bloody cold outside!)
Old Sep 9th 2004, 1:40 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Mairi hasn't been around here for a while has she ?

Probably still checking the dictionary to decipher the job they gave her.

All that technical jargon.......and she thought it was a loo cleaning job.

EXCUSE ME !!!!! LOO CLEANING !!!!!! :scared:

I'll have you know it's a tea making job with the added responsibility of sugar as well.

next year I'm hoping for a promotion to milk as well
Old Sep 9th 2004, 1:41 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Simone
She's started already(tuesday)

Thank you Bundy.

And PMSL.

Btw, Pascal is working overtime! And this is serious overtime! He called just then (9.30) to say that he'd be a while yet!!
And I might have to go pick him up later, as apparently it's to dangerous to bike there at that/this time of night. WIMP.
But hopefully his collegue'll drop him off. Fingers crossed! (it's bloody cold outside!)

Good boy. Bread winning and all that...
Old Sep 9th 2004, 1:42 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Good boy. Bread winning and all that...
now all need is the butter and the ham.
Old Sep 9th 2004, 1:42 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Oh bloody hell...I forgot the other thread when Bordy and I were discussing that.

My sincere apologies...guess that job doesn't pay as well as the loo cleaner then
Old Sep 9th 2004, 1:43 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
now all need is the butter and the ham.

Jam's better
Old Sep 9th 2004, 1:44 am
She's a bird, you know

Jam's better

Although there's nothing wrong with a bit of pork
Old Sep 9th 2004, 1:44 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Jam's better
Treacle....golden syrup
Old Sep 9th 2004, 1:45 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bix
Treacle....golden syrup
Dripping sarnie
Old Sep 9th 2004, 1:46 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Btw, I will be making coffee and cleaning pantry in my role as receptionist/secretary. (if I get it)

And 'just making the bosses feel important', in the words of the recruitment girl.
She asked me if I'd mind? Nah!

(guys, all need to feel important, when they're not really!! )

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.