Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 14th 2004, 6:40 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Bob
Them bridges would be perfect for the troll association though
Good thinking Bob! No hiding under bridges made of paperclips and A4.
Old Sep 14th 2004, 6:42 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
Good thinking Bob! No hiding under bridges made of paperclips and A4.
That too...but I was thinking, they might feel more at home when the damp sets in
Old Sep 14th 2004, 6:42 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Finally caught up with this thread...and my post count is way lacking...hmmmm...
Old Sep 14th 2004, 6:44 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
That too...but I was thinking, they might feel more at home when the damp sets in

Good point. The seem to like a moist environment.

It was a bit quiet here today Bob. Just me and Joe trying to keep the conversation going in the absence of Bix and Grayling. We got onto social politics. It was very unnerving.
Old Sep 14th 2004, 7:09 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Just me and Joe trying to keep the conversation going in the absence of Bix and Grayling. We got onto social politics. It was very unnerving.
yeah, proper conversations....scary stuff *l*
and now JC is kicking some posting butt...hmmm....he's as bad as me *l*
oh well...
Old Sep 14th 2004, 10:26 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Proper conversations ?
Sorry, wrong room
Old Sep 14th 2004, 2:12 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Hmmm...is it just me...or have pages disappeared?
Old Sep 14th 2004, 2:14 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

And while I'm at it....I don't have any karma reputation points on this thread, kinda sad ain't it *l*
But at least it's saying something other than even all the time, think Paul sorted that out, and also might have figured out a bug in the karma giving/spreading stakes, so he's looking into it....so that the spreading it around isn't tied into the amount of points you've given out....
Old Sep 14th 2004, 3:26 pm
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Hello all,

just nipped in to say hello, been a while eh! I know half of you are probably thinking "who's this toilet" but a few of you may remember little old me.

WHat have I missed? Who's been good, who's been bad? Any good rows? Anybody particularly loved up? I see there was a stud muffin thread, I trust I got a mention!

I'm still sweating my nubs off here in Darwin, playing football at noon on Sunday. THe temp is averaging 34 degrees and he humidity is rising! Whats that about mad dogs and Englishmen?

I know none of you are on here when I can nip in, so how about a couple of updates for me to read when I call in again.

Hope you're all well.

ta ta.

Old Sep 14th 2004, 3:27 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Just noticed Bundy's hit the four blue bar club, nice one

Now I'm off to bed
Old Sep 14th 2004, 3:30 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by loose
I know none of you are on here when I can nip in, so how about a couple of updates for me to read when I call in again.
Well there were a couple quality rows, then got out of had and Bundy left, but we're nice and karma helped, so she's back
The troll stuff is fun, should check those threads out, also, the ban smoking thread was quite amusing, but that's just started to run its course.
Not much else really, except I've been around for about a month, had nothing better to do so got turned into a mod
Probably bout it...
oh yeah, Ray retired, Covenant is chilling out....yup, that's bout it

now, I really am off

Last edited by Bob; Sep 14th 2004 at 3:46 pm.
Old Sep 14th 2004, 6:21 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by loose
Hello all,

just nipped in to say hello, been a while eh! I know half of you are probably thinking "who's this toilet" but a few of you may remember little old me.

WHat have I missed? Who's been good, who's been bad? Any good rows? Anybody particularly loved up? I see there was a stud muffin thread, I trust I got a mention!

I'm still sweating my nubs off here in Darwin, playing football at noon on Sunday. THe temp is averaging 34 degrees and he humidity is rising! Whats that about mad dogs and Englishmen?

Hope you're all well.

ta ta.

Who? Loose? Who's he?

Course we haven't forgotten you Loose. I think Simone was mentioning you just the other day

We have a newbie (that'll wind him up) called Joe who has piled in there and joined the fun. It was he that got involved in the argument that saw me backing hastily out of the Lounge, so you can beat him up for me later if you like.

The smut levels reached an all time high - Simone threw in some classics but our main worry is Grayling. He used to be so mature and level-headed. Not any more.

Bix has been loitering, but not much. Luckily he saved the day on many a heated argument elsewhere in the Lounge. I think Grayling has a crush on him.

Sue hasn't been around much, but we welcome her when we see her.

Stewie pops up quite often and we like to think that we're helping him with some tricky stuff at home, but we're probably as much help as tits on a bull.

There was an amusing conversation about a swinging cafe which filled up a lot of pages. Every now and then a serious conversation comes along and asks to be invited in. Yesterday it was racism in Oz and the Stolen Generation. God knows what it could be today.

There's not been enough fisticuffs though. None of the arm-wrestling and knuckle-dusting the thread started off with. I guess it's just because us girlies won and beat you boys into submission

Anyway Loose, come back soon for another visit and if you have 3 days to spare, go back over the thread. It will fill your mind with useless information and doubtless send you straight back to the shower!
Old Sep 14th 2004, 7:23 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
And while I'm at it....I don't have any karma reputation points on this thread, kinda sad ain't it *l*
Just sent you some Bob.

G
Old Sep 14th 2004, 7:25 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Grayling
Just sent you some Bob.

G

Morning G. How are you?
Old Sep 14th 2004, 7:27 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

The smut levels reached an all time high - Simone threw in some classics but our main worry is Grayling. He used to be so mature and level-headed. Not any more.

Bix has been loitering, but not much. Luckily he saved the day on many a heated argument elsewhere in the Lounge. I think Grayling has a crush on him.
Morning Bundy
Was keeping my head down yesterday

Anyway brace yourself 'cos I'm up and ready

G

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.