Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 14th 2004, 1:46 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by bundy
<snigger>

Where's Grayling when you need him, comments like that!
actually whilst I am here on my hand and knees I can go and play with the puppies....
Old Sep 14th 2004, 1:48 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
actually whilst I am here on my hand and knees I can go and play with the puppies....

You certainly could. You could give them a bonio.
Old Sep 14th 2004, 1:50 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

You certainly could. You could give them a bonio.
well i need a break and going out to have a fag.
Old Sep 14th 2004, 1:51 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

well i need a break and going out to have a fag.

Well be gentle with him

(predictable, I know)
Old Sep 14th 2004, 2:13 am
The 5th Amendment

Well be gentle with him

(predictable, I know)
well sucked hard on my fag and finished it quickly so am back now...
Old Sep 14th 2004, 2:14 am
She's a bird, you know

well sucked hard on my fag and finished it quickly so am back now...

Feeling better then?
Old Sep 14th 2004, 2:22 am
The 5th Amendment

Feeling better then?
i now regret my single person thread... off to check www.findarussianwife.com
Old Sep 14th 2004, 2:26 am
She's a bird, you know

i now regret my single person thread... off to check www.findarussianwife.com

Well happy hunting Joe. Can't you just spend more time hanging round airports?
Old Sep 14th 2004, 2:29 am
The 5th Amendment

Well happy hunting Joe. Can't you just spend more time hanging round airports?
jeez.. that site really does exist... i think that just backfired big time...
Old Sep 14th 2004, 2:30 am
She's a bird, you know

jeez.. that site really does exist... i think that just backfired big time...

Nothing take your fancy then?
Old Sep 14th 2004, 2:31 am
The 5th Amendment

Nothing take your fancy then?
i just hit the close button.... na... do you think they freight them over on DHL? do you get a money back guarantee?

hold on these are questions that should not be uttered....
Old Sep 14th 2004, 2:35 am
She's a bird, you know

i just hit the close button.... na... do you think they freight them over on DHL? do you get a money back guarantee?

hold on these are questions that should not be uttered....

Someone we know in Oz ordered one (Thai bride though). She never arrived and he lost all his money. Sad really.

I reckon FedEx, not DHL. Just keep the receipt Joe - statutory rights and all that
Old Sep 14th 2004, 2:38 am
The 5th Amendment

Someone we know in Oz ordered one (Thai bride though). She never arrived and he lost all his money. Sad really.

I reckon FedEx, not DHL. Just keep the receipt Joe - statutory rights and all that

Jeez.... poor XXXX... how much did he lose?
Old Sep 14th 2004, 2:39 am
She's a bird, you know

Jeez.... poor XXXX... how much did he lose?

Can't remember. Quite a lot. It's tricky to make a fuss about it really. I mean, who do you appeal to?
Old Sep 14th 2004, 2:41 am
The 5th Amendment

Can't remember. Quite a lot. It's tricky to make a fuss about it really. I mean, who do you appeal to?

yeah too right.... ok going do some work for a few minutes... felt like a change, after all i think that is why i am here....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.