Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 18th 2004, 11:57 am
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Bob
Well gotta go, catch u guys later

RunnerBean?

see you bob,think i might be signing off too in a minute...
Old Sep 18th 2004, 12:02 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bob
Well gotta go, catch u guys later
yep.. shattered.. 1am uch

nite allk...
Old Sep 18th 2004, 12:35 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
u know i just finished an 8 weeker at Codemaster's?> games... sweet attitude.... but welding.. fsr more frun with that torch as well.... evil glint in eye!
Codies...yeah, funny ole place, I remember when they sacked 90 odd people, and then when they suddenly got the contract back, wanted to hire the people, but most of them buggered off
As for welding, it sucks, but can be fun, and hey, uni had to be good for somin', and did get work shop certified for welding, metal fabrication, wood work, metal and plastic work, was dab handy on the lathes, but sucked on the rockport milling machines...
Marco ain't me,but aye, a guess a lot of us do, if only you knew what they hide in games

Well luck with the folio, them evil people
Old Sep 18th 2004, 8:00 pm

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Nights huh...that sucks....so what do you do?
And I like that one
Though you people are being far to imaginative
Finished nights till Tueday Sister on Intensive Care for 8 years. How about you?

Robert Beresford ???
Old Sep 18th 2004, 8:30 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Robert Bruce? (Did I do that one already?)

So, what's this, a CV exchange? No idea what Joe and Bob were going on about there.

Anyone out there this morning?
Old Sep 18th 2004, 8:32 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
Robert Bruce? (Did I do that one already?)

So, what's this, a CV exchange? No idea what Joe and Bob were going on about there.

Anyone out there this morning?
I'm here but you won't want to be talking with me.

G
Old Sep 18th 2004, 8:33 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
I'm here but you won't want to be talking with me.

G
Why's that G?
Old Sep 18th 2004, 8:34 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Why's that G?

Apparently I'm a lunatic.

G
Old Sep 18th 2004, 8:35 pm
She's a bird, you know

Apparently I'm a lunatic.

G
Well, if I was worried about that .....

Who says you're a lunatic G?
Old Sep 18th 2004, 8:38 pm
Bitter and twisted

Well, if I was worried about that .....

Who says you're a lunatic G?
Someone on the 'where shall we head for thread'.

Mind you I think she must have been drinking

G
Old Sep 18th 2004, 8:41 pm
Bitter and twisted

G
Here you are Bundy:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...=250877&page=3

G
Old Sep 18th 2004, 8:41 pm
She's a bird, you know

G

Shall go look in a moment (dial up is restricting my activities)

You're not a lunatic - think of all those people who keep calling you mature and level-headed. Admittedly, that's on the Oz/NZ forum and they clearly don't know the other side to your personality, but still...

So, how's your weekend been? And what on earth are we doing on here so early on a Sunday morning?
Old Sep 18th 2004, 8:42 pm
Bitter and twisted

Shall go look in a moment (dial up is restricting my activities)

You're not a lunatic - think of all those people who keep calling you mature and level-headed. Admittedly, that's on the Oz/NZ forum and they clearly don't know the other side to your personality, but still...

So, how's your weekend been? And what on earth are we doing on here so early on a Sunday morning?
Had to get up before Mrs. G got any 'funny ideas'

G
Old Sep 18th 2004, 8:43 pm

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

G
Just read that thread... and i gotta agree with the other's very level headed nice person ( even though i dont know you that well)....Definetly been on the pop. However if at all worried G you could do a poll on whether you are a lunatic :scared:
Old Sep 18th 2004, 8:45 pm
She's a bird, you know

Had to get up before Mrs. G got any 'funny ideas'

G
Thanks for the link - bizarre how people can get the wrong impression, innit?

I see, beating a hasty retreat from the marital bed were you G. Out of the frying pan into the fire if you're here on the smut thread!

Mr B is away this weekend so I'm all on my lonesome. Just been for a run so feeling very virtuous.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.