Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 18th 2004, 9:15 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

What it is to be inflicted with the magic touch......
Old Sep 18th 2004, 9:17 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
I know, I know
Anyway Bendy Bundy

I'd best go and get my boots on.

Will probably be back later.If not then catch you tomorrow

Have a good day.

G
Old Sep 18th 2004, 9:18 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Anyway Bendy Bundy

I'd best go and get my boots on.

Will probably be back later.If not then catch you tomorrow

Have a good day.

G
Yep, got to get going myself. BundyMum will be thinking I've been murdered by some madman and am lying on the floor cradling the phone if she can't get through

Enjoy your *hike* G....will doubtless be back later myself.
Old Sep 19th 2004, 3:35 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DIMO8
Finished nights till Tueday Sister on Intensive Care for 8 years. How about you?
Ouch...long time huh...
As for me, still ain't got my EAD, so ain't doing anything, but at least, technically, I ain't an unemployed bum....just a bum
And the name...well it's not ba either
Old Sep 19th 2004, 3:37 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Robert Bruce? (Did I do that one already?)

So, what's this, a CV exchange? No idea what Joe and Bob were going on about there.

Anyone out there this morning?
Well I'm just catching up on posts, can't stay around much, and won't be around too much, probably, over the next couple days, what with time with the missus
And the CV, just port-folio talk, much easier having digital copies, but some people are stuck in their ways and like print copies, which is a pain, because you need quality prints to make a good impression, so the prints take ages, use stupid amounts of ink, and the quality paper get's heavy quick...
Old Sep 19th 2004, 3:38 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Someone on the 'where shall we head for thread'.
Sounds interesting...
so what was that all about then?
Old Sep 19th 2004, 3:40 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Mr B is in Oxford, some party or other.....

I like running, especially early on Sunday mornings when it's only other runners and dog walkers about and we all say hello to each other.
My old town huh...he enjoy it?

And running, hats off to anyone who does it, it's just way too boring...
Old Sep 19th 2004, 6:28 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bob
My old town huh...he enjoy it?

And running, hats off to anyone who does it, it's just way too boring...
Your old town Oxford then is it? Hah - the rivals. Mr B doesn't really like it that much - he reckons it's way too big (he comes from a rural aussie town with a population of 250, it's hardly surprising ). His allegiance is with the light blues, you see. But I'll check with him when he gets back.

Running isn't boring! In recent months I've been run over by a Domino's delivery boy, had an interesting chat with Rory McGrath whilst waiting at a pedestrian crossing, met every eccentric character in town and regularly spot Lady Archer walking the dog. Plus I get to run past the fire station, so it's never dull
Old Sep 19th 2004, 8:48 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Your old town Oxford then is it? Hah - the rivals. Mr B doesn't really like it that much - he reckons it's way too big (he comes from a rural aussie town with a population of 250, it's hardly surprising ). His allegiance is with the light blues, you see. But I'll check with him when he gets back.
Hey!
I was brought up in Oxford and lived there until my 20's. I also worked there for a while later on. My mother and some of my brothers and sisters still live in Oxford.
I still visit quite often although it has got very touristy in recent years.

Does this make us rivals then Bundy?

G
Old Sep 19th 2004, 10:31 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

His allegiance is with the light blues, you see....

Running isn't boring! In recent months I've been run over by a Domino's delivery boy, had an interesting chat with Rory McGrath whilst waiting at a pedestrian crossing, met every eccentric character in town and regularly spot Lady Archer walking the dog. Plus I get to run past the fire station, so it's never dull
Well no one's perfect

And you chatted with Rory, or a looklike scary guy?
Was interesting at Windsor park once, saw the guy walking the queens dog, in full butler gear, was very amusing him getting the royal poop scoop out *l*
Old Sep 19th 2004, 10:32 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Hey!
I was brought up in Oxford and lived there until my 20's. I also worked there for a while later on. My mother and some of my brothers and sisters still live in Oxford.
I still visit quite often although it has got very touristy in recent years.
Small world huh...so where abouts in Oxford?
And I know what you mean, though for me, it's always been rather touristy...with those language students in their dorky rucksacks
Old Sep 19th 2004, 10:40 am
Bitter and twisted

Originally Posted by Bob
Small world huh...so where abouts in Oxford?
And I know what you mean, though for me, it's always been rather touristy...with those language students in their dorky rucksacks
I lived in Sandford.
My mother is in Iffley. Sister and a brother in Kennington.
I went to school in Cowley. Long time ago

G
Old Sep 19th 2004, 11:00 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

I lived in Sandford.
My mother is in Iffley. Sister and a brother in Kennington.
I went to school in Cowley. Long time ago

G
Hmmm...sandford sounds familiar, iffley is very nice especially the village...and kennington is familiar too...
Cowley, one of my schools was off the cowley road, Oxford Boys school, did design tech there...tho now it's just plain Oxford School, since they let girls in now...
Old Sep 19th 2004, 11:04 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Ron Brown ?
Old Sep 19th 2004, 12:29 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Somebody do me a favour and put up a brief synopsis of this thread.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.