Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 9th 2004, 1:46 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by bundy
Dripping sarnie
Cell block H
Old Sep 9th 2004, 1:47 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Cell block H
Too young
Old Sep 9th 2004, 1:47 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Simone
just making the bosses feel important', in the words of the recruitment girl.
OMG.....Simone....you can't do it :scared:
Old Sep 9th 2004, 1:48 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Btw, I will be making coffee and cleaning pantry in my role as receptionist/secretary. (if I get it)

And 'just making the bosses feel important', in the words of the recruitment girl.
She asked me if I'd mind? Nah!

(guys, all need to feel important, when they're not really!! )
I washed all the boys' undies and cleaned toilets for 3 months to secure my job on the sheep station.
Old Sep 9th 2004, 1:48 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bix
OMG.....Simone....you can't do it :scared:
Massaging their egos and all that
Old Sep 9th 2004, 1:49 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Cell block M then
Old Sep 9th 2004, 1:49 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bix
Cell block M then
Old Sep 9th 2004, 1:50 am
Bix
da Bonehead

But is it their egos they have in mind for our Simone
Old Sep 9th 2004, 1:50 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

(actually, now I've seen the photo's of all of them on the website, I'm not so sure about this job....) :scared:
Old Sep 9th 2004, 1:51 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Oh bloody hell...I forgot the other thread when Bordy and I were discussing that.

My sincere apologies...guess that job doesn't pay as well as the loo cleaner then

Waaaaaay above loo cleaner (as you should know ), and once I get my milk promotion the CEO just better watch out
Bix
da Bonehead

Cell block P ?
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bix
But is it their egos they have in mind for our Simone
Well done Bix. Keep up with the pace
Old Sep 9th 2004, 1:52 am
Bix
da Bonehead

(actually, now I've seen the photo's of all of them on the website, I'm not so sure about this job....) :scared:
Did she say you had to come dressed in red ?
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bix
Cell block P ?

Is that like when you block calls on your mobile?
Bix
da Bonehead

Well done Bix. Keep up with the pace

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.