Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 9th 2004, 3:38 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
well it is meant to make me more attractrive to the opposite sex so I have no problems....

hmm now where are those strawberry caramels?
Who told you that?

I thought you said strawberry camels for a moment there. I was worried, what with your giraffe history.
Old Sep 9th 2004, 3:39 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by bundy
What's this? Diary corner?

Dear Diary

today a bird called bundy was very mean to me.

Joseph.creative aged 31 and three quarters
Old Sep 9th 2004, 3:40 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Diary

today a bird called bundy was very mean to me.

Joseph.creative aged 31 and three quarters
Treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen and all that
Old Sep 9th 2004, 3:42 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Simone
yes

And Mairi: called Natascha, I'm not going out tommorrow. Had a good chat though. She was invited to Jill's, but wasn't sure she was allowed with her son. She doesn't have a babysitter.
She really wants to come though.

And Saturday she can't come, was very dissapointed.
I told her about Teresa's bbq, but she wants an invitation first (which I understand..)
thanks for the update. Will call N tomorrow, once I know what my work schedule is like. Still hoping against hope that I can make it but looking less and less likely.

Will pm T about the invite !
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Who told you that?

I thought you said strawberry camels for a moment there. I was worried, what with your giraffe history.
and nobody told me about ur animal fetish....
She's a bird, you know

Come on people, two and a half pages to go...
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

What's this? Diary corner?
Actually, my point, which I didn't seem to make, was:
Mairi, you've got tommorrow night off, so you can go to bed early then!
Old Sep 9th 2004, 3:43 am
She's a bird, you know

and nobody told me about ur animal fetish....

Not my fetish Joe. You're the one with the giraffe in your signature!
The 5th Amendment

Come on people, two and a half pages to go...
and me 15 posts till 500 so will that make me a half newbie in ur eyes
She's a bird, you know

Bed, Mairi! (In two pages time)
Old Sep 9th 2004, 3:44 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Simone
Actually, my point, which I didn't seem to make, was:
Mairi, you've got tommorrow night off, so you can go to bed early then!
Are we talking sleep here or something else that you girlies get up to ?
Old Sep 9th 2004, 3:44 am
She's a bird, you know

and me 15 posts till 500 so will that make me a half newbie in ur eyes

Well keep going. Soon be half a member (of our club)
Old Sep 9th 2004, 3:45 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bix

Like what? Filing our nails?
Old Sep 9th 2004, 3:45 am
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by Bix
i presume u mean moaning?
Old Sep 9th 2004, 3:46 am
She's a bird, you know

Approving of the sig change there Joe

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.