Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 9th 2004, 2:41 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
perverted mind at work that's all....

No need to talk about yourself like that Joe
Old Sep 9th 2004, 2:42 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by bundy
No need to talk about yourself like that Joe
ahh I did not know u cared....
Old Sep 9th 2004, 2:44 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Of course I care...without you lot on here I'd have no meaning in my life!
Old Sep 9th 2004, 2:45 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

off to see Jimmy Riddle....
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

she doesnt
She's a bird, you know

off to see Jimmy Riddle....

That may well have been where I was when I went quiet, now I come to think of it.
Old Sep 9th 2004, 2:48 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mairi&Chris
she doesnt
Ooops, was trying to play it cool for you Bundy

Nice to know you appreciate us tho'
Old Sep 9th 2004, 2:49 am
She's a bird, you know

Ooops, was trying to play it cool for you Bundy

Nice to know you appreciate us tho'

It's always good policy to recognise those on whose shoulders you stand
Old Sep 9th 2004, 2:52 am
The 5th Amendment

That may well have been where I was when I went quiet, now I come to think of it.
probably best to do something like that in private.....
Old Sep 9th 2004, 2:52 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

It's always good policy to recognise those on whose shoulders you stand

OOOps - careful what you say ... havent you heard about the monkey tree ????
Old Sep 9th 2004, 2:53 am
She's a bird, you know

OOOps - careful what you say ... havent you heard about the monkey tree ????
No - do tell!
Old Sep 9th 2004, 2:57 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

No - do tell!
Old business philosophy rule.....

Imagine a tree full of monkeys ...

some are at the top....

some are at the bottom.....

the ones at the top look down and see a tree full of smiling monkeys ......

the ones at the bottom look up and see a tree full of assholes
Old Sep 9th 2004, 2:58 am
The 5th Amendment

ooohhh so true!
Old Sep 9th 2004, 2:59 am
She's a bird, you know

ooohhh so true!
Indeed. Very true. From where I'm sitting, I can see a LOT of arseholes (at work, I mean)
Old Sep 9th 2004, 3:10 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

I'm back. And freezing! (4 degrees!)

Oh, that's a good one Mairi!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.