Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 6th 2004, 11:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
i got the media pack for this place last night to do some banner advertising and even the guys who run the place are not sure about the age of people...

bit of a pain for advertising figures and demographics so guess we will have to just do the advertising and see if it works.

hmm how old is ur duck?
Ah! Now then. My duck's the same age as my nose and a little bit older than my teeth
Old Sep 6th 2004, 11:35 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

hold... so ur a hyperactive Bundy Bird Slug?

HYPO....hypoactive (well, thyroidically speaking) Bundy Bird Slug
Old Sep 6th 2004, 11:35 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Stewie
Ah! Now then. My duck's the same age as my nose and a little bit older than my teeth
so does that mean that ur duck is made up from the left over plastic from when u had a nose job? is that what ur saying?
Old Sep 6th 2004, 11:36 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

6 pints to go till i have 100 karma points... what happens then when I reach a hundred? do i get another little blue box?
Old Sep 6th 2004, 11:37 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

6 pints to go till i have 100 karma points... what happens then when I reach a hundred? do i get another little blue box?

Yep. It's very exciting. Six pints, eh? Get downing then
Old Sep 6th 2004, 11:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the rough

so does that mean that ur duck is made up from the left over plastic from when u had a nose job? is that what ur saying?
The nose is the original one
Old Sep 6th 2004, 11:38 pm
The 5th Amendment

ok ok !!! points.. i meant points!!!!!

well at least ur eyesight works!!!! lol
Old Sep 6th 2004, 11:41 pm
She's a bird, you know

ok ok !!! points.. i meant points!!!!!

well at least ur eyesight works!!!! lol
ANother odd symptom of being hypo...for years I thought I could see ghosts until they told me seeing things in the corner of your eye is just another symptom
Old Sep 6th 2004, 11:42 pm
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by bundy
ANother odd symptom of being hypo...for years I thought I could see ghosts until they told me seeing things in the corner of your eye is just another symptom
ru u sure u weren't just seeing sheep?
Old Sep 6th 2004, 11:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Shearing sheep?

Is my eyesight going?

Might need to pop down to the clinic......NO....not THAT one
Old Sep 6th 2004, 11:44 pm
She's a bird, you know

Could have been
Old Sep 6th 2004, 11:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

You two on Broadband......thought so!

Keep getting left in the starting blocks!!
Old Sep 6th 2004, 11:49 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Stewie
You two on Broadband......thought so!

Keep getting left in the starting blocks!!

Beyond broadband...it's work after all

Dial up at home though, for another week or so until I get the broadband sorted.
Old Sep 6th 2004, 11:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dial up at home though, for another week or so until I get the broadband sorted.
Gonna have to do some work...this dial up connection is so slow now it would be quicker to post you a letter!

See ya later xxxx
Old Sep 6th 2004, 11:53 pm
The 5th Amendment

T1 LAN at work.

and dial up at home as they will not put broadband in as we are in the middle of nowhere.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.