Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 6th 2004, 9:17 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by bundy
Oh the possibilities! They could be young and male and bronzed and gorgeous!
Well I fit some of that

G
Old Sep 6th 2004, 9:18 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Nope......still Brad and Colin. ALthough even better if they were in the shower too, provided we can extract Gareth (so to speak) and turn the blowtorch off for a bit
Exactly!

OMG, stop it, I'll need a shower now!!! :scared:
Old Sep 6th 2004, 9:18 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Well I fit some of that

G
But we have no proof that you are male, G
Old Sep 6th 2004, 9:20 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

You hussy!

With Pascal, with Pascal!!!! (the dinner)
Old Sep 6th 2004, 9:21 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Simone

With Pascal, with Pascal!!!! (the dinner)

But what about the shower?
Old Sep 6th 2004, 9:21 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

But we have no proof that you are male, G
You've got me there.

I am bronzed and gorgeous though

G
Old Sep 6th 2004, 9:22 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

See, that's where I win again. I only have cute triangle bikinis. And lots of backless or halterneck tops and dresses.

But you have cleavage SImone and you should never underestimate the power or that.....
Hmph!

Yes, I know the power. It's actually too strong!
Old Sep 6th 2004, 9:22 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

I hada clean mind before Bundy corrupted me. It was in fact her who challenged me....
Old Sep 6th 2004, 9:23 pm
She's a bird, you know

Hmph!

Yes, I know the power. It's actually too strong!

Really? I sense a story there....
Old Sep 6th 2004, 9:24 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

But what about the shower?
That's a different story.....
Old Sep 6th 2004, 9:25 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
I hada clean mind before Bundy corrupted me. It was in fact her who challenged me....
Course you did, Joe.
Old Sep 6th 2004, 9:25 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Course you did, Joe.
well part of it was.... need coffee.
Old Sep 6th 2004, 9:28 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Really? I sense a story there....
Nah... it's just you can never really tell if a guy likes you or them lol
Except Pascal, but I met him when I was 16 and um yeah....
Old Sep 6th 2004, 9:34 pm
The 5th Amendment

Nah... it's just you can never really tell if a guy likes you or them lol
Except Pascal, but I met him when I was 16 and um yeah....
ahh how cute. hard to even remeber when I was 16 let alone her name!!!
Old Sep 6th 2004, 9:35 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
ahh how cute. hard to even remeber when I was 16 let alone her name!!!
lol

Well, I thought I'd marry him

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.