Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 6th 2004, 10:46 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Stewie
Yes and bundy even gets time to put her legs behind her head
That's entertainment for the evenings only (in my yoga sessions, of course )
Old Sep 6th 2004, 10:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by bundy
It's not the interjecting I'm worried about
interjecting....it's been spelt wrong that's all
Old Sep 6th 2004, 10:49 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

thought it was pilates!
Old Sep 6th 2004, 10:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the rough

Do you eat alot of yogurt then?
Old Sep 6th 2004, 10:50 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Do you eat alot of yogurt then?

Don't be disgusting
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
thought it was pilates!
Pirates?
She's a bird, you know

Pirates?

Only on Wednesdays.....
Old Sep 6th 2004, 10:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Only on Wednesdays.....
Wednesday pirates?

Do you have them with a take away on the way home?

What am I talking about?
Old Sep 6th 2004, 10:55 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Wednesday pirates?

What am I talking about?
Take the Duck to a Vet and urself to the same consultant as Bundy?

never nothing like a double whammy and now to find cover.....
Old Sep 6th 2004, 10:56 pm
She's a bird, you know

Wednesday pirates?

What am I talking about?

LOL! Lord knows Stewie mate, but it's funny anyway. Keep going
Old Sep 6th 2004, 10:59 pm
She's a bird, you know

Actually, talking of consultants, my thyroid clinic is held next to the ominously-named Clinic 4A. And I looked it up - guess what Clinic 4A is? That's right, the Erectile Dysfunction clinic. I now enjoy going to my thyroid appointments for the sheer satisfaction of pointing and sniggering
Old Sep 6th 2004, 11:01 pm
The 5th Amendment

Actually, talking of consultants, my thyroid clinic is held next to the ominously-named Clinic 4A. And I looked it up - guess what Clinic 4A is? That's right, the Erectile Dysfunction clinic. I now enjoy going to my thyroid appointments for the sheer satisfaction of pointing and sniggering
Do many rubber ducks go there or do they go to the vet?
Old Sep 6th 2004, 11:03 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
Do many rubber ducks go there or do they go to the vet?

Plenty of rubber ducks by the looks of it....
Old Sep 6th 2004, 11:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Take a camera and you can put their photos on the forum

We can all point and snigger then
Old Sep 6th 2004, 11:06 pm
The 5th Amendment

Take a camera and you can put their photos on the forum

We can all point and snigger then
So does that mean that Stewie goes there wearing a disguise so when Bundy takes the photos he won't be recognised?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.