Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 7th 2004, 2:45 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by bundy
I found that nervous exhaustion and intense panic attacks gave me the edge I needed.
but ain't that what u do now!!! lol
Old Sep 7th 2004, 2:46 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Well you should then

G

I nearly did. The realised that I didn't want to be a fusty old fellow chained to Cambridge for the rest of my life...so I decided to work for the uni instead and am now just a fusty manager chained to the uni for the rest of my life
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Well send some back!
Incoming!!!

G
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
but ain't that what u do now!!! lol

Sometimes, yes. If the mood takes me
Old Sep 7th 2004, 2:47 am
She's a bird, you know

Incoming!!!

G
<picking myself up off the floor>

Thanks G. That was a whopper
Old Sep 7th 2004, 2:48 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

so u and Bunday are going to have to be good then!!!!
He's gone.

Hey Simone. Are you drunk? How was dinner?
Dinner was nice, everyone drinking coctails except for me, the designated driver.

I'll save the drinking for the party on Saturday...!! Did you see what Brian(Siren) said on the Swingers thread in the Oz forum??!!! :scared:
I'm going to need it!
Old Sep 7th 2004, 2:49 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Simone
He's gone.

Dinner was nice, everyone drinking coctails except for me, the designated driver.

I'll save the drinking for the party on Saturday...!! Did you see what Brian(Siren) said on the Swingers thread in the Oz forum??!!! :scared:
I'm going to need it!
swingers? OZ... hmm interesting.... off to research this post!!!
Old Sep 7th 2004, 2:49 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

<picking myself up off the floor>

Thanks G. That was a whopper
Yeh

Took it out of me.I'm out of breath now

G
Old Sep 7th 2004, 2:51 am
She's a bird, you know

Yeh

Took it out of me.I'm out of breath now

G

Well it was entirely worth it G. Give yourself a pat on the back for a job well done
Old Sep 7th 2004, 2:52 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Simone
He's gone.

I'm going to need it!

Been keeping well away from that one. Nundle has a group of swingers. Scary.
Old Sep 7th 2004, 2:53 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

I'm nowhere near

Never deserve any karma.

G
Spread to much around in the last 24 hours.....
Bitter and twisted

Well it was entirely worth it G. Give yourself a pat on the back for a job well done
Got to go for a shower 'cos I'm all sweaty from walking earlier.

When I come back I will be transformed into a gentleman again

G
The 5th Amendment

is that all for real? hmm now Bundy why do u want to go to NSW???
Old Sep 7th 2004, 2:54 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Very scary!
Old Sep 7th 2004, 2:54 am
She's a bird, you know

is that all for real? hmm now Bundy why do u want to go to NSW???

Yep, it's for real. Population of 250 and they have swingers.

Not my scene at all, I'm afraid

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.