Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 5th 2004, 7:18 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by bundy
Except that is an eminently beatable team, cos us girls are always giving you a good thrashing (some of you seem to enjoy that though)
I don't know you were a bit hard on Loose the other day, did you have to use the stillettos? and really , the whip with the steel bits? he prefers the rubber one.

Old Sep 5th 2004, 7:36 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Covenant
I don't know you were a bit hard on Loose the other day, did you have to use the stillettos? and really , the whip with the steel bits? he prefers the rubber one.

Yeah, yeah, and fluffy handcuffs, I know....
Old Sep 5th 2004, 7:37 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Except that is an eminently beatable team, cos us girls are always giving you a good thrashing (some of you seem to enjoy that though)
Well that would be worth waking up early for

G
Old Sep 5th 2004, 7:40 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Well that would be worth waking up early for

G
Blimey G! What are you doing up this early? So it must be all that talk of thrashing that does it, eh
Old Sep 5th 2004, 7:45 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Blimey G! What are you doing up this early? So it must be all that talk of thrashing that does it, eh
I'm suffering from an acute shortage of beer.

I have embarked on a 'lose weight/get fit' regime.

Lost over 10lbs. in a week and I'm not really overweight.

G
Old Sep 5th 2004, 7:47 pm
She's a bird, you know

I'm suffering from an acute shortage of beer.

I have embarked on a 'lose weight/get fit' regime.

Lost over 10lbs. in a week and I'm not really overweight.

G

10lbs?????!!!!!!!!!! What's your secret? Got a few pounds to shift myself. Severe lack of usual level of exercise since The Bike Incident (dodgy knee). Things turning to flab at an alarming rate.
Old Sep 5th 2004, 7:49 pm
Bitter and twisted

10lbs?????!!!!!!!!!! What's your secret? Got a few pounds to shift myself. Severe lack of usual level of exercise since The Bike Incident (dodgy knee). Things turning to flab at an alarming rate.
Got a bit lazy recently so I decided I needed to lose my beer gut

Just walking every day and no beer.

Having to put up with whisky instead

G
Old Sep 5th 2004, 7:53 pm
She's a bird, you know

Got a bit lazy recently so I decided I needed to lose my beer gut

Just walking every day and no beer.

Having to put up with whisky instead

G

Bugger. I don't drink beer. And I walk loads. Need a new plan of attack.

Actually, I just need to start running again. Sort of fell by the wayside when I was in Jersey tending to my mum and I haven't got back into it. It's going to hurt.
Old Sep 5th 2004, 7:56 pm
Bitter and twisted

It's going to hurt.
So does cycling

G
Old Sep 5th 2004, 7:59 pm
She's a bird, you know

So does cycling

G

Not cycling per se, being un-cycled, yes. Or de-cycled. That hurts.
Old Sep 5th 2004, 8:27 pm
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute

Not cycling per se, being un-cycled, yes. Or de-cycled. That hurts.
hows the recovery from that crash? you really not been out on your bike since? it must be a good few weeks now...
Old Sep 5th 2004, 8:29 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Hellloooo!

Well, got an interview at an agency tommorrow for a temp receptionist role(entry/junior position).
They will test my word and excel skills! And work attitude or something like that!
I think I'll be fine, but not sure what to expect!

Still going for those other jobs, but you never know what will happen with those, and how long it'll take.

Damn! Wish I drank beer so I could stop! Biked to the trainstation today though!
Also had a buffet lunch at Miss Mauds with the girls....
Old Sep 5th 2004, 8:29 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by ksct97
hows the recovery from that crash? you really not been out on your bike since? it must be a good few weeks now...
Still got a slightly green knee and a suspicious lump on my rib, but other than that, all healed.

Been out on my bike loads actually. Have to, it's the only way to get about in Camb, as you know. I'm just a bit more wary now. And take to the pavement every time I see a BMW!
Old Sep 5th 2004, 8:30 pm
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Simone
Hellloooo!

Well, got an interview at an agency tommorrow for a temp receptionist role(entry/junior position).
They will test my word and excel skills! And work attitude or something like that!
I think I'll be fine, but not sure what to expect!

Still going for those other jobs, but you never know what will happen with those, and how long it'll take.

Damn! Wish I drank beer so I could stop! Biked to the trainstation today though!
Also had a buffet lunch at Miss Mauds with the girls....
well good luck for the interview!
Old Sep 5th 2004, 8:32 pm
She's a bird, you know

Yep, good luck Simone! You'll be fine....remember all those excel sheets you did for the packing?! Take them in as an example of your organisation skills. You'll knock 'em for six!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.