Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 5th 2004, 8:55 pm
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by bundy
Get one of those bikes with a little motor (no, not a moped, those other things) so that you can motor up hills then free-wheel down them and maybe pedal on the flat bits.
those things look like a bit of fun?!... was thinking of getting one for my mom who wants to cycle but doesn't think she has the stamina anymore... so could stick on the motor when she's tired!
Old Sep 5th 2004, 8:57 pm
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute

And I did cook in just my bikini a few times, but not for the guests, just for the workers. Bit dangerous, mind. And I doubt I'd pass my food hygene certificate like that!
you not a chef are you?
Old Sep 5th 2004, 8:57 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Now you've done it Simone! Mentioning your bra and undies.....
hi hi

Now, about babies! Those Perth ladies(well, some of them) are seriously suggesting I would be better off having a baby than a puppy!!!
Old Sep 5th 2004, 8:59 pm
Invisi... K

Originally Posted by Simone
hi hi

Now, about babies! Those Perth ladies(well, some of them) are seriously suggesting I would be better off having a baby than a puppy!!!
nothing better than a little baby... ours is just over a year now!!!

trouble begins when they learn to crawl and walk!!!
Old Sep 5th 2004, 9:00 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ksct97
you not a chef are you?

I was a camp oven cook on a sheep station in Oz for a year. Cooking for 120 a night in cast iron pots over the open fire. On my own. Photo attached (not of me in my bikini, thank god, but of my pots. The lightest weighed 20 kilos)
Attached Thumbnails Let's just cut the crap and have a good row-camp-ovens.jpg  
Old Sep 5th 2004, 9:01 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

And I did cook in just my bikini a few times, but not for the guests, just for the workers. Bit dangerous, mind. And I doubt I'd pass my food hygene certificate like that!
Now YOU've done it!

( I think we've 'beaten' Grayling )
Old Sep 5th 2004, 9:02 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Lol! :d :d
Old Sep 5th 2004, 9:02 pm
Invisi... K

I was a camp oven cook on a sheep station in Oz for a year. Cooking for 120 a night in cast iron pots over the open fire. On my own. Photo attached (not of me in my bikini, thank god, but of my pots. The lightest weighed 20 kilos)
nice!! (though one with you and the bikini would be better )

bloody hell, 20kg for a pot!! one big pot!
Old Sep 5th 2004, 9:05 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

nothing better than a little baby... ours is just over a year now!!!

trouble begins when they learn to crawl and walk!!!
Yes, tell us about the bad bits! Me and Bundy are getting broody, but we don't want a baby just yet!
(I'm only 22!)
Old Sep 5th 2004, 9:08 pm
She's a bird, you know

Yes, tell us about the bad bits! Me and Bundy are getting broody, but we don't want a baby just yet!
(I'm only 22!)

Simone honey, as much as I love you, we can't have a baby together you know

Yeah. Trouble is, already know the bad bits and I'm still broody. Mind you, I'm 27 you see. The clock is ticking.
Old Sep 5th 2004, 9:11 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Yeah. Trouble is, already know the bad bits and I'm still broody. Mind you, I'm 27 you see. The clock is ticking.
OMG, now WE'VE done it!!!

PMSL, nearly literally!!!
She's a bird, you know

nice!! (though one with you and the bikini would be better )

bloody hell, 20kg for a pot!! one big pot!

That's why I have such depressing biceps. I could easily carry one of the small pots in each hand. I could manage the big pot when it was empty, but not when it was full of meat! The sacks of flour etc were usually 25 kilos each and I'd heft them about enough.
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

I'm much older than you - and my clock still ticks!

I had my first at 36 & second at 39 so you're both very young still. Wish I'd had them just a few years earlier though .....................
Old Sep 5th 2004, 9:12 pm
She's a bird, you know

OMG, now WE'VE done it!!!

PMSL, nearly literally!!!

LOL! Indeed we have. They've all gone very quiet...showers all round?!
Old Sep 5th 2004, 9:13 pm
Invisi... K

That's why I have such depressing biceps. I could easily carry one of the small pots in each hand. I could manage the big pot when it was empty, but not when it was full of meat! The sacks of flour etc were usually 25 kilos each and I'd heft them about enough.
so when i'm in cambridge, i'll know its you 'cos you'll be the woman riding her bike with the abnormally large biceps! LOL

PS: i'm only 25!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.