Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 5th 2004, 11:30 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Well you lot have been busy!

Just been for a walk in the hills near my house and I'm sat here sweating my
n***'s off. Going to go and have a shower when I cool down.

Hope everything works out OK Stewie.

I've got two 'boys' in their 30's and they were never much trouble luckily.

G
Old Sep 5th 2004, 11:32 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Well you lot have been busy!

Just been for a walk in the hills near my house and I'm sat here sweating my
n***'s off. Going to go and have a shower when I cool down.

Hope everything works out OK Stewie.

I've got two 'boys' in their 30's and they were never much trouble luckily.

G
So that's Cov and Grayling joining Loose in the shower...anyone else?
Old Sep 5th 2004, 11:33 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
So that's Cov and Grayling joining Loose in the shower...anyone else?
Gareth?

G
Old Sep 5th 2004, 11:33 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Gareth?

G

Goes without saying....
Old Sep 5th 2004, 11:38 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

lol lol lol

Originally Posted by Covenant
Simone? ... Foxy.... I'm going to have a cold shower.
I'm glad you put a question mark in there somewhere. Would've been better behind foxy. Foxy? Me? Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!
Old Sep 5th 2004, 11:40 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Simone
lol lol lol

I'm glad you put a question mark in there somewhere. Would've been better behind foxy. Foxy? Me? Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!
Minx, more like, eh Simone?
Old Sep 5th 2004, 11:42 pm
Bitter and twisted

Goes without saying....
Are you and Simone going to join us?

G
Old Sep 5th 2004, 11:42 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Minx, more like, eh Simone?
Ze probleem ik am having, is dat I sort of know the meaning of these words, but not exactly, especially the difference....

But I'll take a guess and say no....
Old Sep 5th 2004, 11:43 pm
She's a bird, you know

Are you and Simone going to join us?

G
Depends. Is Gareth still there?
Old Sep 5th 2004, 11:44 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Depends. Is Gareth still there?
lol!

And Brad!!!!!!! Ok, that guy who's from the UK, Colin Farrel'll do too!
Old Sep 5th 2004, 11:45 pm
She's a bird, you know

Ze probleem ik am having, is dat I sort of know the meaning of these words, but not exactly, especially the difference....

But I'll take a guess and say no....

MINX

1. Mink \Mink\, n. [Cf. 2d Minx.] (Zo["o]l.) A carnivorous mammal of the genus Putorius, allied to the weasel. The European mink is Putorius lutreola. The common American mink (P. vison) varies from yellowish brown to black. Its fur is highly valued. Called also minx, nurik, and vison.

2. A girl or young woman who is considered pert, flirtatious, or impudent.
Old Sep 5th 2004, 11:46 pm
She's a bird, you know

I was going to say no if Gareth was still in there, but now you mention Colin Farrell - I'll get my soap
Old Sep 5th 2004, 11:47 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

MINX
2. A girl or young woman who is considered pert, flirtatious, or impudent.
You might not believe me, but no!!!!!
Ask the Perth ladies, I'm very different(shy and quiet) off line!!
They even said so Saturday!
I don't do it on purpose..... it just happens. Like with alcohol
Old Sep 5th 2004, 11:48 pm
She's a bird, you know

You might not believe me, but no!!!!!
Ask the Perth ladies, I'm very different(shy and quiet) off line!!
They even said so Saturday!
I don't do it on purpose..... it just happens. Like with alcohol

LOL! I'm shy too, Simone. Honest. Ask anyone. Proverbial shrinking violet me.
Old Sep 5th 2004, 11:49 pm
She's a bird, you know

LOL! I'm shy too, Simone. Honest. Ask anyone. Proverbial shrinking violet me.

Just in case...

shrink·ing violet (shrngkng)
n. Informal
A shy or retiring person.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.