Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 6th 2004, 12:09 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Simone
Hey, I'm one of the top posters in the photopost section, I'm on at least some of them I think.
Be prepared for real flab! (not the ones of the imagination Bundy is apparently talking about! )
And I where glasses for pete's sake!
Simone what are you on about?

Seen more fat on a butchers knife!
Old Sep 6th 2004, 12:15 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
Simone what are you on about?

Seen more fat on a butchers knife!
Hmm, ok those photo's won't work I guess.
I of course only the place the better looking pics.
And a some of them are older....

To be serious, no, wouldn't call myself fat, but definetly pudgy, and I'm on the edge of the BMI scale. So I do need to get my act together. My friend Emily goes to the gym, so I finally have someone to go with(don't know if I'll enjoy it... Like you, I think it makes much more sense to run, walk, bike or rollerblade, but my problem is I don't have self discipline...)

Right, of to find a pm Loose!

Last edited by Simone; Sep 6th 2004 at 12:21 am.
Old Sep 6th 2004, 12:17 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

To be serious, no, wouldn't call myself fat, but definetly pudgy, and I'm on the edge of the BMI scale. So I do need to get my act together. My friend Emily goes to the gym, so I finally have someone to go with(don't know if I'll enjoy it... Like you, I think it makes much more sense to run, walk, bike or rollerblade, but my problem is I don't have self discipline...)

huh BMI scale?
Old Sep 6th 2004, 12:18 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Go tick him off for being slack Simone.

BMI scales....weight......it's all a big scam. Better to be fit in my opinion and then things work better in your body. Can't stand gyms although I do like a good workout Too uncoordinated for aerobics. I like running though - clears the head.
Old Sep 6th 2004, 12:19 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
huh BMI scale?

Well hello. Come to check this thread out, eh? Trust us to be in a dull moment. It'll pick up and the banter will be back when the boys reappear.
Old Sep 6th 2004, 12:20 am
She's a bird, you know

http://www.weightlossresources.co.uk...dealweight.htm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/health/healthy_...al_index.shtml

Last edited by bundy; Sep 6th 2004 at 12:24 am.
Old Sep 6th 2004, 12:21 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Well hello. Come to check this thread out, eh? Trust us to be in a dull moment. It'll pick up and the banter will be back when the boys reappear.
well there we go bundy pushes me to come here so i arrive with expectations and is the back pages of Hello Magazine!!! hmmmpppffhhh

hold, got some paint to watch drying.... back in a few minutes.... lol
Old Sep 6th 2004, 12:23 am
She's a bird, you know

well there we go bundy pushes me to come here so i arrive with expectations and is the back pages of Hello Magazine!!! hmmmpppffhhh

hold, got some paint to watch drying.... back in a few minutes.... lol

Well we can't do it on our own (well, we could, but that's another story). We need you boys to banter with and we've scared them off for another day. Or their still in the shower with Loose.
Old Sep 6th 2004, 12:24 am
The 5th Amendment

Well we can't do it on our own (well, we could, but that's another story). We need you boys to banter with and we've scared them off for another day. Or their still in the shower with Loose.
hmmm now being a sweet naive person, i have no idea what Bundy means in that above comment....

hmm anybody got a blowtorch to make this paint dry faster?
Old Sep 6th 2004, 12:26 am
She's a bird, you know

hmmm now being a sweet naive person, i have no idea what Bundy means in that above comment....

hmm anybody got a blowtorch to make this paint dry faster?
Nope, no blowtorch. Maybe you could get someone to blow it for you instead.
Old Sep 6th 2004, 12:28 am
The 5th Amendment

Nope, no blowtorch. Maybe you could get someone to blow it for you instead.
hmmm well it would need a lot of blowing as it is a large area. Think a blow torch might be better as it would take a long time.
Old Sep 6th 2004, 12:30 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

lol Bundy! Now they'll stay in the shower forever!

Anyway, Pascal just told me something hilarious!
Last night, middle of the night, I sat up straight in bed and starting talking, in English!! Pascal asked 'what is it?' (and was quite startled!) and I said 'O, nothing, I thought the others where here!'
(and these last bits in Dutch. And he hadn't understood what I said! (must've been forum stuff )
My parents also said they always heard me talking in my sleep, but never understood me!

The most interesting I think is that I spoke English, while I'm(for now...) still thinking in Dutch. See, I'm totally muddled up!!!
Old Sep 6th 2004, 12:32 am
She's a bird, you know

hmmm well it would need a lot of blowing as it is a large area. Think a blow torch might be better as it would take a long time.

OK, fair enough. It's probably not as large an area as you think. You could always get a couple of people to blow at the same time. Might speed things up.
Old Sep 6th 2004, 12:32 am
The 5th Amendment

lol Bundy! Now they'll stay in the shower forever!

Anyway, Pascal just told me something hilarious!
Last night, middle of the night, I sat up straight in bed and starting talking, in English!! Pascal asked 'what is it?' (and was quite startled!) and I said 'O, nothing, I thought the others where here!'
(and these last bits in Dutch. And he hadn't understood what I said! (must've been forum stuff )
My parents also said they always heard me talking in my sleep, but never understood me!

The most interesting I think is that I spoke English, while I'm(for now...) still thinking in Dutch. See, I'm totally muddled up!!!
i am confused just reading that!!!
Old Sep 6th 2004, 12:33 am
She's a bird, you know

i am confused just reading that!!!
Poor Simone. You're not alone. I prattle away in my sleep too, you'll be surprised to know Apparently sounds like I'm having a telephone conversation with someone....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.