Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 6th 2004, 12:35 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
hmmm well it would need a lot of blowing as it is a large area. Think a blow torch might be better as it would take a long time.
OMG Joseph, you are a sweet naive person. Oh well, won't take 'them' long to corrupt your brain like they did with mine!!
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by bundy
Poor Simone. You're not alone. I prattle away in my sleep too, you'll be surprised to know Apparently sounds like I'm having a telephone conversation with someone....
hmmm so do BT charge u when ur asleep? or is it vodafone?
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Simone
OMG Joseph, you are a sweet naive person. Oh well, won't take 'them' long to corrupt your brain like they did with mine!!

He's toying with us Simone, don't worry.
Old Sep 6th 2004, 12:36 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Christ, hope not!
Old Sep 6th 2004, 12:37 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Bundy... for years I have been trying to smile sweetly and to hide the interior and u shatter that in 2 seconds..... u should just ask my friends what i am like and they would all vouch for me...
Old Sep 6th 2004, 12:38 am
She's a bird, you know

Bundy... for years I have been trying to smile sweetly and to hide the interior and u shatter that in 2 seconds..... u should just ask my friends what i am like and they would all vouch for me...
I am the all-seeing, all-knowing Bundster
Old Sep 6th 2004, 12:39 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Ah right. Glad to see my naiveness is still there a bit
Old Sep 6th 2004, 12:41 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

BT is watching
Attached Thumbnails Let's just cut the crap and have a good row-bt_logo.jpg  
Old Sep 6th 2004, 12:41 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Simone
Ah right. Glad to see my naiveness is still there a bit

It's an endearing quality mate. Keep hold of it
Old Sep 6th 2004, 12:43 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Ray
BT is watching
Maybe if I stay on the forum long enough I'll stop having verbal conversations and touch type in my sleep instead....

Touch type even that sounds lewd in a sleeping context
Old Sep 6th 2004, 12:46 am
The 5th Amendment

It's an endearing quality mate. Keep hold of it
Yep it is... and have resisted making any led comments.. will leave that to Bundy.... lol
Old Sep 6th 2004, 12:47 am
She's a bird, you know

Yep it is... and have resisted making any led comments.. will leave that to Bundy.... lol
Does that mean I've won then? Do I get to be the most lewd?
Old Sep 6th 2004, 12:48 am
The 5th Amendment

beginning to worry about Bundy and also curious as to how dextrous this woman is also!!! lol
Old Sep 6th 2004, 12:49 am
She's a bird, you know

beginning to worry about Bundy and also curious as to how dextrous this woman is also!!! lol
Actually, I'm ambidextrous. Does that help?!
Old Sep 6th 2004, 12:50 am
The 5th Amendment

Does that mean I've won then? Do I get to be the most lewd?
na... just lulling u into a false sense of security....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.