Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 9th 2004, 11:36 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Hellooooo

Congrats to Bundy and Stewie!
Old Sep 10th 2004, 12:22 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm back. Did you miss me?
Old Sep 10th 2004, 12:26 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by bundy
I'm back. Did you miss me?
am amazed u can fit ur head on this thread...
Old Sep 10th 2004, 12:27 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
am amazed u can fit ur head on this thread...

Are you calling me arrogant? Perhaps I'm just shy and insecure
Old Sep 10th 2004, 12:30 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Are you calling me arrogant? Perhaps I'm just shy and insecure
i just spat coffee thru my nose all over my screen reading that......
Old Sep 10th 2004, 12:31 am
She's a bird, you know

i just spat coffee thru my nose all over my screen reading that......

It's not spitting if it comes out of your nose Joe. It's snorting

Actually, in *real* life, I am shy and insecure. I'm not like this all the time you know
Old Sep 10th 2004, 12:39 am
The 5th Amendment

It's not spitting if it comes out of your nose Joe. It's snorting

Actually, in *real* life, I am shy and insecure. I'm not like this all the time you know
i think i am worse in real life...
Old Sep 10th 2004, 12:40 am
She's a bird, you know

i think i am worse in real life...

Good lord, there's a worry :scared:
Old Sep 10th 2004, 12:45 am
The 5th Amendment

Good lord, there's a worry :scared:
anyway.. ur winning the vote. and i have got busy again so am posting slowly. see have i not been a clean boy today? surprised... ?
Old Sep 10th 2004, 12:48 am
She's a bird, you know

anyway.. ur winning the vote. and i have got busy again so am posting slowly. see have i not been a clean boy today? surprised... ?

Astounded Joe. Well done.

Of course I'm winning the vote - no contest! I'm a female you see, and most of this lot here are male.

I'm busy today too, so sporadic posting only. Nevermind, we'll keep the thread alive somehow. And there's always the weekend
Old Sep 10th 2004, 12:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Stewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the rough

Very clean. Have you been in that shower again with the plastic duck that spends most of it's time outside clinic 4A?
Old Sep 10th 2004, 12:50 am
The 5th Amendment

Astounded Joe. Well done.

Of course I'm winning the vote - no contest! I'm a female you see, and most of this lot here are male.

I'm busy today too, so sporadic posting only. Nevermind, we'll keep the thread alive somehow. And there's always the weekend
surprised i even got a vote then... was thinking of a new poll anyway.

always busy over weekends so may be very sporadic !!!
Old Sep 10th 2004, 12:51 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Stewie
Very clean. Have you been in that shower again with the plastic duck that spends most of it's time outside clinic 4A?

Trust Stewie to start all that again
Old Sep 10th 2004, 12:51 am
She's a bird, you know

surprised i even got a vote then... was thinking of a new poll anyway.

always busy over weekends so may be very sporadic !!!

Oooo, what poll? Or were you meaning 'pole'?
Old Sep 10th 2004, 12:53 am
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by Stewie
yes in the shower... hiding from Leslie66 mostly....

and have resisted Bundy's Baiting.. sounds like a mini seris...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.