Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 4th 2004, 9:39 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by bundy
I'll mention that too them next time I'm in Bundaberg (where they make Bundy Rum)
See that you do, (and bring some back for us, for medicinal purposes you understand)
Old Sep 4th 2004, 9:39 am
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
I keep an eye out here, but it does stroll along a tad quick, so I miss huge chunks...but hey, it's knocking up my post counter a bit

so how come not of you guys use the chat room for the ramblings?
i can't enter the chat rooms, might be since i'm using a mac... dunno, have no entry to them
Old Sep 4th 2004, 9:40 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ksct97
i can't enter the chat rooms, might be since i'm using a mac... dunno, have no entry to them
Rarely works for me either.
Old Sep 4th 2004, 9:40 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Plus this thread is good for the post count, as you mentioned Bob. And I always get really confused in chat room situations.
Old Sep 4th 2004, 9:41 am
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
so how come not of you guys use the chat room for the ramblings?
ramblings? what do you by this? all our posts are full of wit and zest!

well some of them anyway...
Old Sep 4th 2004, 9:42 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

You must be one of the top posters Bundy.
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Covenant
See that you do, (and bring some back for us, for medicinal purposes you understand)
Actually, Bundy Rum IS medicinal. Says so on the bottle - 'wards off the wickedest chill'. Gargling with it when you have a sore throat works a lot better than anything you can buy at the chemists!
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by Bix
Translation = you gobby git
Old Sep 4th 2004, 9:43 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bix
When we still had the Top 20 posters, I was at number 10. Bondipom and Pollyana, to name but a few are streets ahead
Old Sep 4th 2004, 9:44 am
Bix
da Bonehead

When we still had the Top 20 posters, I was at number 10. Bondipom and Pollyana, to name but a few are streets ahead
Cant you check that now ?
Old Sep 4th 2004, 9:44 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bix
Translation = you gobby git
Well if you will keep talking to me.....
Old Sep 4th 2004, 9:45 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bix
Cant you check that now ?
Nope, can't find it anymore
Old Sep 4th 2004, 9:46 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Well if you will keep talking to me.....
But you must remember I am on a crusade to cure you.
To do that I must let you vent.
Invisi... K

so are you saying that there's people over 5000 posts?

i thought ray was in the lead!
Bix
da Bonehead

Come on Cov - where is it kept nowadays ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.