Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Aug 12th 2004, 11:22 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Grayling
I know what you mean.
I think I retired too soon.

It was hectic to start with the trip to Australia and the novelty but now it's beginning to drag a bit

Would be better if the weather picked up a bit

You maybe need a holiday to chill a bit

G

Yeah, the whole calm after the storm thing is alright for a while...then the novelty does indeed wear off.

I am actually going on holiday the week after next - Mr B is taking me up to Edinburgh to see his mate and then we're coming back via the Lake District. Doing it all by train as I refused to drive up there (I'm on holiday for god's sake!) and Mr B doesn't drive. Never been to Scotland and I've always wanted to go to the Lake District, so it should be good. Kipping on the mate's floor and then a backpacker hostel in the LD (we're such paupers).

Only thing is it will be 5 days of me having to look after the exciteable *toddler* that is Mr B. I'm worn out just thinking about it.
Old Aug 12th 2004, 11:31 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Grayling my love, can you get a 'Storm, Wet Pants and Dirty Legs' story for me?
Hey
I offered to help you yesterday

I'll do my best though

G
Old Aug 12th 2004, 11:33 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
Yeah, the whole calm after the storm thing is alright for a while...then the novelty does indeed wear off.

I am actually going on holiday the week after next - Mr B is taking me up to Edinburgh to see his mate and then we're coming back via the Lake District. Doing it all by train as I refused to drive up there (I'm on holiday for god's sake!) and Mr B doesn't drive. Never been to Scotland and I've always wanted to go to the Lake District, so it should be good. Kipping on the mate's floor and then a backpacker hostel in the LD (we're such paupers).

Only thing is it will be 5 days of me having to look after the exciteable *toddler* that is Mr B. I'm worn out just thinking about it.
Have a great time then

Men don't take too much looking after. Just make sure that Beer is available when needed and all the other essentials in life

G
Old Aug 12th 2004, 11:36 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Have a great time then

Men don't take too much looking after. Just make sure that Beer is available when needed and all the other essentials in life

G
It's after the beer that he needs looking after the most
Old Aug 12th 2004, 11:38 pm
Bitter and twisted

It's after the beer that he needs looking after the most
Perhaps men are all the same then

G
Old Aug 12th 2004, 11:40 pm
She's a bird, you know

Perhaps men are all the same then

G

Yes. This is the boy who vomited on my head when I was fast asleep one memorable occasion.
Old Aug 12th 2004, 11:47 pm
Bitter and twisted

Yes. This is the boy who vomited on my head when I was fast asleep one memorable occasion.
Perhaps he was feeling Unwell.
You should not have encouraged him to drink that much

Talking about this brings back some horrible memories

I'm still ashamed about some things from the past

G
Old Aug 12th 2004, 11:49 pm
Professional Princess

G
Oh Grayling, never mind about the wet pants and stuff, im bloody sore from table lifting and my feet are killing me.

Old Aug 12th 2004, 11:51 pm
She's a bird, you know

G

My fault, my ar*e! He'd been drinking Guinness and port. Little wonder that I can drink neither.
Old Aug 12th 2004, 11:52 pm
Bitter and twisted

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Oh Grayling, never mind about the wet pants and stuff, im bloody sore from table lifting and my feet are killing me.
Table lifting?

G
Old Aug 13th 2004, 5:03 am
She's a bird, you know

Well, that was a quiet day! What will Loose do when he reads this? He won't have anything to send him back to the shower....

That's no good.

And now I'm totally uninspired. Have to wait until Monday to do it all over again
Old Aug 13th 2004, 5:08 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Well, that was a quiet day! What will Loose do when he reads this? He won't have anything to send him back to the shower....

That's no good.

And now I'm totally uninspired. Have to wait until Monday to do it all over again
lol

hihi, there's a photo of me in the spa in the gallery

(doesn't show a thing though, and even if it did, don't think anyone would need a shower because of it, but I just thought it'd be funny to mention, must be the alcohol.... )
Old Aug 13th 2004, 5:09 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

That's no good.

How about we promise him piccies of our pole dancing ?????

that will either sending him back to the showers or send him screaming into the desert
Old Aug 13th 2004, 5:11 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

lol Mairi!

Hey, do you guys also see the cross next to your/bundy's name in the Who's Online list???

It's the only name that has it!!
Old Aug 13th 2004, 5:13 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

oh, we;re on page 198!!!!

And post 1980!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.