Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Aug 14th 2004, 12:35 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Hello Cherry

You a glutton for punishment as well then ?
Old Aug 14th 2004, 12:41 am
Simply Brilliant

Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bix
Hello Cherry

You a glutton for punishment as well then ?
Hello Bix. I'm having a sad, dippy morning... (Mr/Ms Bongo's reply hasn't helped.) What exactly do you mean? Your question's gone right over my head.
Old Aug 14th 2004, 12:54 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cherrypie
Hello Bix. I'm having a sad, dippy morning... (Mr/Ms Bongo's reply hasn't helped.) What exactly do you mean? Your question's gone right over my head.
It's just that I'm a man and you are a lady and this thread is all about war of the sexes.........in good humour of course

So I was looking forward to abusing you
Old Aug 14th 2004, 1:00 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bongo
Any idiot can see a comment about murdering kids is no funny.
You surely are a complete and utter moron..just looking for an argument, or just a pratt off a troll...if you have no sense of humor ..sling your hook outa here..
Old Aug 14th 2004, 1:01 am
Simply Brilliant

Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice

Any idiot can see a comment about murdering kids is no funny.
Are you calling me an idiot? It seems you've taken the title of this thread too literally!! I didn't log on to fight...I'll delete my bloody comment.
Old Aug 14th 2004, 1:04 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ray6
You surely are a complete and utter moron..just looking for an argument, or just a pratt off a troll...if you have no sense of humor ..sling your hook outa here..

yes ray, my thoughts exactly.
which troll is it this time??
was just about to write a ''piss off'' post, but you got there first!!!

sue
Old Aug 14th 2004, 1:06 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Cherrypie
Are you calling me an idiot? It seems you've taken the title of this thread too literally!! I didn't log on to fight...I'll delete my bloody comment.

cherry, the comments were aimed at me, just ignore the troll......they tend to crop up here with alarming regularity!
actually, dont think theres been one around for a couple of weeks now......until this jerk popped up.

dont delete owt lass......

sue
Old Aug 14th 2004, 1:38 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Good girl. Now what you doing tonight? I'll cheer you up.
What with your micro brain and no doubt a micro penis ...you could not cheer up a tree
Old Aug 14th 2004, 1:54 am

half-aimed at you and other half at her- wiseass!

Old Aug 14th 2004, 2:26 am
Ray

Sweet dreams (after murdering your kids!)
Oi Cherry..has that old fart frightened you away?
I've been doing my research and I understand you're an asian babe. no need to be ashamed of your skin colour/ethnicity and keep it under wraps. everyone here'll still accept you and love you(apart from the racist scum)
i'm a big fan of asian babes, me. a regular subscriber of the asian babes mag. Prefer your sort to be honest, less trouble and a natural god-give tan- all over. :Now, when you wanna meet?
Cherrypie ..what it is like having a slug chasing you..
Old Aug 14th 2004, 3:26 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Wot! your chasing her too, you crusty old slug. You should be ashamed- you're much too old :scared:
Ere I'll ansa that for her. It's horrible, so just leave her alone

I suggest you go back to your magazines and continue the art which you seem to have won olympic gold for.
Moron.
Old Aug 14th 2004, 3:55 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Why? If i can get the real thing?
Hello Ognob.
Nice to have some fresh blood in here.

....and it will be yours you pathetic little scumbag.
Go scratch your head. It's probably the nearest you ever get to excitement
Old Aug 14th 2004, 4:14 am
Simply Brilliant

Originally Posted by Bix
It's just that I'm a man and you are a lady and this thread is all about war of the sexes.........in good humour of course

So I was looking forward to abusing you
Right..am with you! but looks like you've been beaten to it this time round.
Old Aug 14th 2004, 4:16 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like ****y-face Balushi to me......... Maybe he turned on the English Grammar helper on his PC.....

Naw, probably WBB......
Old Aug 14th 2004, 4:17 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Real five fingers and a palm.....

Cherry, Don't let this douche-bag give you the blues.....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.