Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Aug 13th 2004, 5:23 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Simone
oh, we;re on page 198!!!!

And post 1980!!!
yeeeeaaaaaah - could this be the first post ever to reach 200 pages.

c'mon. I'm on my 9th glass of red wine. bhetween us I'm sure we can talk enough crap tonite to take it to the 200page mark
Old Aug 13th 2004, 5:25 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mairi&Chris
yeeeeaaaaaah - could this be the first post ever to reach 200 pages.

c'mon. I'm on my 9th glass of red wine. bhetween us I'm sure we can talk enough crap tonite to take it to the 200page mark
Oh and wher's maggy when we need her ??????
Old Aug 13th 2004, 5:27 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Oh and wher's maggy when we need her ??????

Ok, I'll try, but I'm not that good....
Old Aug 13th 2004, 5:30 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, I'll try, but I'm not that good....
Pascal's chatting with family on msn.
He logged on, and all of a sudden there were 4 of them! :scared:
All cousins, who we usually speak to twice a year...!

Now his parents have the webcam on, while there having there dinner(chips)
How mean!
Old Aug 13th 2004, 5:32 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

200 pages?? Ive only just clocked the 100 mark!!
So, hows australia this fine day????
here in sheffield it is peeing it down so hard its knocking the snails off the wall!!! (much to my kids amusement)

sue
Old Aug 13th 2004, 5:33 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Pascal's chatting with family on msn.
He logged on, and all of a sudden there were 4 of them! :scared:
All cousins, who we usually speak to twice a year...!

Now his parents have the webcam on, while there having there dinner(chips)
How mean!
LOL - I've convinced Chris that im fascinated by the olympic ceremony, so he's gone to ebd in disgust, leaving me with unrestricted acces to BE - wooohoooo - result ( i Love the olympics for no other reason tha this)
Old Aug 13th 2004, 5:35 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

LOL - I've convinced Chris that im fascinated by the olympic ceremony, so he's gone to ebd in disgust, leaving me with unrestricted acces to BE - wooohoooo - result ( i Love the olympics for no other reason tha this)

how devious is that!!???

top marks Mairi!!!!!!

now, if only i could come up with an excuse like that!!!

Sue
Old Aug 13th 2004, 5:41 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

HA, brilliant idea Mairi!

Emily said she was going to watch it, and I was like, I'm not going to stay up that late! lol hmmmm

Sue, it's dark here!
And cold actually!!!
Old Aug 13th 2004, 5:44 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

HA, brilliant idea Mairi!

Emily said she was going to watch it, and I was like, I'm not going to stay up that late! lol hmmmm

Sue, it's dark here!
And cold actually!!!

Do you think its appropriate for the man to get thelast word in?
Old Aug 13th 2004, 5:45 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Covenant
Its just that as I'm approachinfg 2k posts I thought I'd jump in

Double wammy and all that
Old Aug 13th 2004, 5:51 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
how devious is that!!???

top marks Mairi!!!!!!

now, if only i could come up with an excuse like that!!!

Sue
I know. I'm actually quite proud of that one. It was an inspired moment - I dont have many but when I do they're gooooood
Old Aug 13th 2004, 5:54 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Originally Posted by Covenant
Absolutely not.

All true gentlemen know its only polite to let the lady think she has the last word
Old Aug 13th 2004, 5:54 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Yaayyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!

200!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Aug 13th 2004, 5:55 am

Well done guys, You did IT 200!! record thats going to take some beating!
Old Aug 13th 2004, 5:56 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

yereeeeaaaah, we made the 200 pages !!!! But I reckon there are still hundreds of pages of crap left in us . lets try for the 300

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.