Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Aug 9th 2004, 4:26 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Does Kate read this thread?
Old Aug 9th 2004, 4:27 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Doh!!!

Didn't see that before I said I was going to the pub

G
Ha missed out on that one G. Nevermind, eh.
Old Aug 9th 2004, 4:28 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
Can't make it to cambridge in time Bundy.
But they tell me rabbits are good electricians.
Old Aug 9th 2004, 4:29 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Does Kate read this thread?
No

It would give her ideas

Life is tough enough already

G
Old Aug 9th 2004, 4:29 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Story of my life Bundy

G
Old Aug 9th 2004, 4:31 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Can't make it to cambridge in time Bundy.
But they tell me rabbits are good electricians.
Yes, I'd heard that too. Maybe it's time to invest....

Honestly, you'd think this thread was lascivious or something when all we're talking about is opening bottles of alcohol and connecting up laptops

Ahhhh, the death of sweet innocence
Old Aug 9th 2004, 4:31 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Grayling
Story of my life Bundy

G

Awwwww.....actually feeling a little sorry for you.

No, wait, stop, it's all a cunning ploy.
Old Aug 9th 2004, 4:33 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Yes, I'd heard that too. Maybe it's time to invest....

Honestly, you'd think this thread was lascivious or something when all we're talking about is opening bottles of alcohol and connecting up laptops

Ahhhh, the death of sweet innocence
We should not have to worry about what we say.
It is after all in the eye of the reader
Old Aug 9th 2004, 4:33 am
Bitter and twisted

Drat!!

Foiled again

G
Old Aug 9th 2004, 4:34 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Nice one G.
It's what we call a flanker Bundy

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

You ve all gone stark raving mad!!!!

pmsl at todays antics.....if my nightmare children would give me 10 minutes peace and quiet I might even get chance to join in!!! If you saw 'supernanny', my kids are a combination of all those little horrors thrown into one.....I am seriously considering murder!!!! I took them into town today to get a birthday card for their favourite aunty, but they wouldnt behave and i ended up with about 7 or 8 people staring at me, tutting, cos i was telling them off!!! I could have seriously pasted em into the tram lines!!!!!

now then, weres me vodka.......

Sue xx
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bix
We should not have to worry about what we say.
It is after all in the eye of the reader
Quite. Plus I'm a well-brought-up, respectable sort of a gal. Couldn't possibly have the sort of mind capable of such depravity
Old Aug 9th 2004, 4:35 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bix
Nice one G.
It's what we call a flanker Bundy
Oh that's what you're calling it these days is it. I see.
Old Aug 9th 2004, 4:35 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Quite. Plus I'm a well-brought-up, respectable sort of a gal. Couldn't possibly have the sort of mind capable of such depravity
Excuse me a moment I have to check the dictionary
Old Aug 9th 2004, 4:36 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
You ve all gone stark raving mad!!!!

pmsl at todays antics.....if my nightmare children would give me 10 minutes peace and quiet I might even get chance to join in!!! If you saw 'supernanny', my kids are a combination of all those little horrors thrown into one.....I am seriously considering murder!!!! I took them into town today to get a birthday card for their favourite aunty, but they wouldnt behave and i ended up with about 7 or 8 people staring at me, tutting, cos i was telling them off!!! I could have seriously pasted em into the tram lines!!!!!

now then, weres me vodka.......

Sue xx

C'mon Sue, feed the voddie to the kids and join in! I've got to go home in a minute and I need someone to carry on the good fight

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.