Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Aug 5th 2004, 9:36 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Covenant
Him indoor? still not pulling his weight eh.

How'd you guess?

Old Aug 5th 2004, 9:36 pm
Professional Princess

Hmmnnn

What's happening on the 7th August I wonder?

I want a rabbit just like Devons for my birthday.

Old Aug 5th 2004, 9:37 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bundy
How'd you guess?

whats he not done now?
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Professional Princess
Hmmnnn

Yeah, happy birthday PP, cos won't be on here tomorrow to say it, what with the upgrade and all.

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmnnn

Whats happening?
Old Aug 5th 2004, 9:38 pm
She's a bird, you know

whats he not done now?
You really want the list?!

Suffice to say that I am currently working a minimum 70 hour week. I really don't have time for the housework, food shopping, cooking etc etc. He is currently working a 20 hour week (his quiet time). Go figure
Old Aug 5th 2004, 9:41 pm
Professional Princess

Whats happening?
Ohh you devil you.

It's my birthday.

But I want to give up my job and work from home, writing and making things and everything.

Old Aug 5th 2004, 9:42 pm

Suffice to say that I am currently working a minimum 70 hour week. I really don't have time for the housework, food shopping, cooking etc etc. He is currently working a 20 hour week (his quiet time). Go figure

Bundy, as long as he thinks you'll let him do it, he will. Time to practice your khai-bo on him. You don't want another child on your hands.
Old Aug 5th 2004, 9:43 pm
Professional Princess

That bundy is not good enough.

You want to go on strike and see how he manages. Just cater for your needs.

Go and stay with someone for a week, but tell him its 3 weeks and see what happens.

My hubby does all the cooking and I do the cleaning.

Not that Im much good at cooking anyway. Dont know what im good at?

Old Aug 5th 2004, 9:44 pm

Ohh you devil you.

It's my birthday.

But I want to give up my job and work from home, writing and making things and everything.
I know!!! I would send you a card, but I dont know your adddress, unless I adress it to girl with dirty legs, Bus 487 Hanger Lane.

Any road many happy returns!
Old Aug 5th 2004, 9:44 pm
She's a bird, you know

Bundy, as long as he thinks you'll let him do it, he will. Time to practice your khai-bo on him. You don't want another child on your hands.
Oh don't I know it!

S'alright, I've perfected my roundhouse and will give him a good thrashing when I get home (assuming I can find home beneath the piles of laundry, ironing, washing up...)

It's all my fault for getting involved with an aussie Should have remembered the Sheila-Bruce ethic
Old Aug 5th 2004, 9:47 pm
She's a bird, you know

To give him his due, he is trying. He's already turned one load of laundry pink, broken the bathroom sink whilst *fixing* it and exploded the vacuum bag.

Definitely trying. Very trying.
Old Aug 5th 2004, 9:47 pm

Oh don't I know it!

S'alright, I've perfected my roundhouse and will give him a good thrashing when I get home (assuming I can find home beneath the piles of laundry, ironing, washing up...)

It's all my fault for getting involved with an aussie Should have remembered the Sheila-Bruce ethic
See that Bix, Thats why we will always win! No matter what, they love to look after us, and complaining is just part ofthe game!

(ducks head!!)
Old Aug 5th 2004, 9:48 pm
She's a bird, you know

See that Bix, Thats why we will always win! No matter what, they love to look after us, and complaining is just part ofthe game!

(ducks head!!)

Old Aug 5th 2004, 9:52 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a stay at home mum but I still went on a work to rule!

If clothes weren't in the hamper - they didn't get washed

If plates, cups etc. weren't taken back to the kitchen - they stayed where they were

I still cooked, cleaned (around what was on tables), washed (what was in the hamper) & loaded the dishwasher (with what was in the kitchen) -----

but guess whose favourite shirt (among other things) didn't get washed?

and whose plates etc (don't even ask what the etc. was) were lying all round the house after a few days?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.